The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so this was RT'ed on my timeline. u got people in comments saying football is helping the school sustain itself. then u got others that's pro education on some "but what about us" type stuff

They need to get their money up. They have alumni who care more about athletics than they do education. It's why Syracuse doesn't have shyt compared to their peers. Our alumni who've made it don't donate to athletics. It's takes us years to get something like an indoor football facility or a Melo Center. They put their money towards academics.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
so this was RT'ed on my timeline. u got people in comments saying football is helping the school sustain itself. then u got others that's pro education on some "but what about us" type stuff

They need something to go off on, because if you comb through the responses, it shows how out of touch nikkas are, they think the school fits the bill, they also think football doesn’t generate gobs of money, but like @Lucky_Lefty said, schools are turning to a business model because gone are the days, when kids leave their respective small/big town to go to state u and fork over 40-50k to be a student, you have to compete now, and the money is just not there on the academic side

ImpureRecentChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif