That nikka Carter wearing #88 dropping critical passes like that :skip:

Better change that number after the game you fukking crum bum

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this was RT'ed on my timeline. u got people in comments saying football is helping the school sustain itself. then u got others that's pro education on some "but what about us" type stuff

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
so this was RT'ed on my timeline. u got people in comments saying football is helping the school sustain itself. then u got others that's pro education on some "but what about us" type stuff

Those conversations aren’t worth having because the folks who are pro-education, are dug in. Totally dismissing the fact that some rich alum who lends his private plane that secures a recruit to play for alma mater for bragging rights cares more about the athletic program than the faculty or science department.

some schools that have the capability aren’t reinvesting money back to the educational side. Look at Harvard. They’re really going in on real estate purchasing in order to continue to fill their coffers. I get where professors and educators are coming from but they fail to realize that colleges are beginning to operate like big business. The sooner they can come to grips with it, the sooner they’ll stop getting on athletic departments cases.