The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Y’all upgrade from sark, flood, and banks? Bs
Flood isn't anything special and Banks was just a recruiter those are easy to find. Marrone is definitely an upgrade over Flood as an OL coach. And I think BoB will thrive as OC here like Sark did. Robert Gillespie from UNC is a huge get too

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Flood isn't anything special and Banks was just a recruiter those are easy to find. Marrone is definitely an upgrade over Flood as an OL coach. And I think BoB will thrive as OC here like Sark did. Robert Gillespie from UNC is a huge get too
Marine for Flood is an even trade. Banks is a volume recruiter and go getter, he’ll be missed. Gillespie was a good hire. Sark is a wizard who gave yall in of the best offenses in history. Hard to see y’all going up from there.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Marine for Flood is an even trade. Banks is a volume recruiter and go getter, he’ll be missed. Gillespie was a good hire. Sark is a wizard who gave yall in of the best offenses in history. Hard to see y’all going up from there.
Nah Flood was a nobody before he came to Bama. Banks is a good recruiter but it's not like it's gonna effect our recruiting so it's not really a loss. Sark wasn't a "wizard" before he got to Bama so maybe it's Bama not him? I like Sark but let's stop acting like he wasn't known as a trash play caller/coach before he got to Bama. We had top offenses before Sark got here under Lane with worse QBs. BoB will look like a wizard too with all of our talent. So actually you have it backward it's hard to see Sark going up from here

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might be the worst of all years.
Only guy coming back is Pete Golding and that's cause nobody wants him not even us :martin:
It don’t matter what DC y’all hire, teams gone put points on y’all head. Those 2009 days are over. Everybody gets scored on

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sark wasn't a "wizard" before he got to Bama so maybe it's Bama not him? I like Sark but let's stop acting like he wasn't known as a trash play caller/coach before he got to Bama.
MFers got no shame.Same people were on here laughing at him in ATL and laughing at Alabama hiring him.
Soon as he walks out that door they singing his praises talking about how great he is/was.
Amazing what a few months will do.The Tuscaloosa coach rehab clinic gets results.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps