The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:dead: The scream i let out in this office, nikka

That nikka had to fukk the qb girl or something, lord have mercy, i mean you gotta fight that nikka, he tried to kill that man

Also it’s a shame we won’t see hits like that ever again

that white boy grand standing
Breh after my concussion symptoms go away that qb gonna have to see me. :birdman:. That set up man :picard:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed 247 stopped separating QBs by Pro and Dual, now QBs are just ranked instead of putting them into 2 different categories

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 how does this make sense with the QB room y’all already have?
He wants to capitalize off the NIL. Guess there is a rule in Texas that high school players can’t make money off the nil or something to that effect. He’ll sit the next 2 years at OSU at least behind Stroud. It’s not a given he’ll beat out McCord either.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He wants to capitalize off the NIL. Guess there is a rule in Texas that high school players can’t make money off the nil or something to that effect. He’ll sit the next 2 years at OSU at least behind Stroud. It’s not a given he’ll beat out McCord either.

Seems short sighted and he comes from a wealthy neighborhood in Texas so the money isn't a "need". Not sure how this NIL thing is going to actually work for him. I'd assume he would likely redshirt this season and be second string at best next year, and isn't native to Ohio. I really can't see him rolling in NIL money, and I know Strouds pockets better get lined first or that's going to be another issue. I'd bet right now he ends up transferring in 2 years.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Seems short sighted and he comes from a wealthy neighborhood in Texas so the money isn't a "need". Not sure how this NIL thing is going to actually work for him. I'd assume he would likely redshirt this season and be second string at best next year, and isn't native to Ohio. I really can't see him rolling in NIL money, and I know Strouds pockets better get lined first or that's going to be another issue. I'd bet right now he ends up transferring in 2 years.
Would have definitely football wise been better for him to stay in high school his senior year but he’ll definitely get paid. Columbus has major league sports but Ohio St football runs the town. Them boosters got him for sure.