The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What program wins, has good facilities, a good coach, and is in a good conference that struggles to get recruits?

Location has nothing to do with it. The fantasy of the NCAA games is you can elevate a program to meet those criteria.

Iowa st comes to mind, Wisconsin, there are others, the fact is those schools get players but they will be hamstringed by their location, hell even conference, with Texas coming and Them possibly moving to the west, mizzou will finally be able to recruit Texas again, but even if they get good, how many kids coming there over some bigger programs ??

it doesn’t matter how much Indiana starts winning, kids just ain’t going to Bloomington

I get what you mean, as far as the video game, but i would want it for the reality of it all, just like i used to hate how random schools could stock pile talent at a position, I’ll never forget ksu on one dynasty had like one or 2 of the top 5 rbs in the nation for 4 years and they never transferred and they were not getting burn, or the 5 to 3 star who didn’t go to anyone’s college.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is a Spencer Rattler autograph really worth 150 dollars, why the hell would regular person pay that for

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I agree with him. It’s what makes CFB so much better than the NFL to me.

but he’s part of the reason things are changing, he watched the money hit football, he watched it hit his program, and now because it’s an arms race we are eventually working our way to super conferences, or something like primer league where it’s tier A,B,C etc and he ain’t said shyt, he’s watch the game go from a some what level playing field to a larger valley between the haves and have nots

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
but he’s part of the reason things are changing, he watched the money hit football, he watched it hit his program, and now because it’s an arms race we are eventually working our way to super conferences, or something like primer league where it’s tier A,B,C etc and he ain’t said shyt, he’s watch the game go from a some what level playing field to a larger valley between the haves and have nots
Like Kirk has power to stop it?:usure:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
As long as we get the lead back in that UGA series, I’m content with however CFB operates

some nikkas wanted to sever that series as an annual one while we down 3 games :gucci: