The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
scUM, Bama, Oregon, and Illinois :ohhh:

That’s none of your business and I’ll thank you to stay out of my day to day affairs

He loves Illinois too? :ohhh: When that happen? @DropTopDoc

i got love for the home crib, especially when they take it to osu, but they pissed me off with how they got down with the black man lovie smith

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That’s none of your business and I’ll thank you to stay out of my day to day affairs

i got love for the home crib, especially when they take it to osu, but they pissed me off with how they got down with the black man lovie smith
My bad :picard:. Who you root for when scUM and Illinois battle it out in the battle of the bottom feeders? Asking for a friend :hubie:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
just found out Sa-bum finished with a losing record vs the Tigers at LSU :ehh:need to beat him 4 straight times to do the same at UA :unimpressed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Well that won’t happen with Bryan Harsin, Malzahn had the secret sauce to beat Saban, whatever that was.
I dunno about that, Saban is just unable to beat a great Auburn team. He never has. While he's been at Alabama, those endings have been mostly some insane ones, but it's not like the model of those teams is irreplaceable. They had stellar front 7 play that usually got clutch stops, opportunistic plays from the secondary, and enough from the running game. Even if all of them ended in losses, you'd still look at those teams and say they were right there with the opponent

I would say Auburn has been in a position to beat Alabama 6 out of 13 times, and 2 more times, they had the defense for it but horrendous QB situations. This is just my opinion, but I believe the program has an inner belief they can beat Alabama any year, they just need consistent coaching. If anything, Harsin and Bobo should be consistent

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Have y’all ever heard the story of Jack Trice, the namesake of Jack Trice Stadium of Iowa State?

I’m watching a video on YouTube of a British guy going over college football stations and he mentioned that the stadium was named after Iowa State’s first black football player who died in a game.

I go on Wiki to look him up, and apparently in a game against Minnesota, the UM players basically killed him on the field :gucci:

Jack Trice - Wikipedia

I gotta look more into this. I had no idea their stadium was named after a black person. I want to see what any old Minnesota players & supporters have said about this as well.