The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what was 06 on ??

i feel like 07 had the best graphics but it was ass to play, couldn’t edit the rosters, and you might get a qb with a visor and elbow pads

1 of the main things i wish is brought back to the new CFB/madden series is the intros they would capture

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The landscape of the program is the same as it was during Rich Rod and Hoke

not by a long shot, but i will say when msu pulled out the belt on y’all it made urban take the big ten seriously, he also made other school in the big get they mind right recruiting wise, as a collective no one is getting osu numbers but as a whole recruits have gon back to being good in the big

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
not by a long shot, but i will say when msu pulled out the belt on y’all it made urban take the big ten seriously, he also made other school in the big get they mind right recruiting wise, as a collective no one is getting osu numbers but as a whole recruits have gon back to being good in the big
Rich Rod or Hoke never had a 2 win season and never had a season where they didn’t win a home game. Team still hasn’t sniffed a division title.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Rich Rod or Hoke never had a 2 win season and never had a season where they didn’t win a home game. Team still hasn’t sniffed a division title.

You not bout to pull me into your shenanigans tonight, it’s no way we were going to reproduce what he did without pat white, the hope was to get them kind of guys only better to Michigan, but it wasn’t going to happen, he hasn’t produced anywhere since pat white went to the league. And hoke was a great O line coach but Shoelace and gardner literally regressed every year, and the wins dropped. I’d be willing to bet if harbaugh gets those two he would be hell in the big, i know you like to be contrary, but seriously, the level of recruit has gotten better, and we still are maintaining a good program the issues come when we pocket watch y’all and see the 5 stars roll in, and then use said 5 stars to whoop us, but imagine being a coach in the sec and outside of some miracle damn near, no one beats nick, I’m good, fire him keep him it don’t matter all you doing is finding a new way to win possibly 2 more games, and/or lose some more games. Until we get a staff that convinces the powers to be to commit fully to football then we wasting our time

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
You not bout to pull me into your shenanigans tonight, it’s no way we were going to reproduce what he did without pat white, the hope was to get them kind of guys only better to Michigan, but it wasn’t going to happen, he hasn’t produced anywhere since pat white went to the league. And hoke was a great O line coach but Shoelace and gardner literally regressed every year, and the wins dropped. I’d be willing to bet if harbaugh gets those two he would be hell in the big, i know you like to be contrary, but seriously, the level of recruit has gotten better, and we still are maintaining a good program the issues come when we pocket watch y’all and see the 5 stars roll in, and then use said 5 stars to whoop us, but imagine being a coach in the sec and outside of some miracle damn near, no one beats nick, I’m good, fire him keep him it don’t matter all you doing is finding a new way to win possibly 2 more games, and/or lose some more games. Until we get a staff that convinces the powers to be to commit fully to football then we wasting our time
Stop it. Harbaugh hasn’t shown he can develop any type of qb at michigan. Shea was a 5* dual threat he had for 2 years and was a dud. We seen the disaster Milton was last year. Speights, and O’Korn were ass. Dylan and Peters said fukk that and bounced. You got a 5* freshman coming in this season im a enjoy watching Harbaugh not develop him throughout the years. Recruiting had only gotten better because Harbaugh has had a longer leash than Rich Rod and Hoke. You starting to see that deteriorate some now as recruits see your program for what it is. Last year you drop to the 13 rated class and you sit at 10 right now but have like 7 three stars commited :picard:. Prolly finish around around 15 in the rankings. As long as Harbaugh is there this program ain’t going nowhere. Should have used some of that Jordan money and hired you somebody to rebuild your program from scratch. Harbaugh rebuilt your program back to the way it was with Hoke :mjlol:. I pray covid doesn’t fukk this season up cause im a make that trip to ann arbor to watch Day drop 100 of yalls goofy head live in person :youngsabo:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Stop it. Harbaugh hasn’t shown he can develop any type of qb at michigan. Shea was a 5* dual threat he had for 2 years and was a dud. We seen the disaster Milton was last year. Speights, and O’Korn were ass. Dylan and Peters said fukk that and bounced. You got a 5* freshman coming in this season im a enjoy watching Harbaugh not develop him throughout the years. Recruiting had only gotten better because Harbaugh has had a longer leash than Rich Rod and Hoke. You starting to see that deteriorate some now as recruits see your program for what it is. Last year you drop to the 13 rated class and you sit at 10 right now but have like 7 three stars commited :picard:. Prolly finish around around 15 in the rankings. As long as Harbaugh is there this program ain’t going nowhere. Should have used some of that Jordan money and hired you somebody to rebuild your program from scratch. Harbaugh rebuilt your program back to the way it was with Hoke :mjlol:. I pray covid doesn’t fukk this season up cause im a make that trip to ann arbor to watch Day drop 100 of yalls goofy head live in person :youngsabo:

Outside of the ready made qbs of fields tua and Lawrence has anyone really developed a qb in college, in a while, all them “developed” qbs from osu ain’t touched a field in the nfl, and you really can’t count fields, y’all didn’t start with him, and frankly he was gon be ok wherever he went, and last season outside of the easy games and Clemson he looked indecisive, and had trouble.

the new kid you got from Texas was steady showing he can throw from all angles, how much “developing” is he going to need ?? And if he struggles is that on coaching or him ?? Or both

We are better, can we get better, sure

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
DN91pbZUQAAG64x.jpg

skinner got into osu, shame

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Outside of the ready made qbs of fields tua and Lawrence has anyone really developed a qb in college, in a while, all them “developed” qbs from osu ain’t touched a field in the nfl, and you really can’t count fields, y’all didn’t start with him, and frankly he was gon be ok wherever he went, and last season outside of the easy games and Clemson he looked indecisive, and had trouble.

the new kid you got from Texas was steady showing he can throw from all angles, how much “developing” is he going to need ?? And if he struggles is that on coaching or him ?? Or both

We are better, can we get better, sure
All Urban qb at Ohio State were drafted and Urban system wasn’t a nfl type system. Day is qb guru and you has had 2 straight years of qbs getting drafted in the 1st round. If Ewers struggles id put it on him. Maybe he comes in and doesn’t put in the work ( by all accounts I don’t see that happening as he was just working out with Patrick Mahomes) or expects the job to be handed to him. Highly doubt it, and Day has shown at his short time as a head coach he gonna get the best out of his qbs. On Fields who knows what he would have became at UGA. You had @Trust Me screaming he was a bust after OSU spring game :mjlol: only for him to end up in NY at the end of the year. Covid ravished our team last year and he put up good numbers still. He struggled in 2 games missing key receivers and o line due to the pandemic. On top of that spring ball was canceled, then the season canceled and all those reps lost. People like to just dismiss those facts and bring up the Indiana game where we were up 35-7 in the 3rd qrt and the Northwestern game where a ton of key players were out. Watch CJ Stroud ball out this year. We qbu now :ufdup:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
All Urban qb at Ohio State were drafted and Urban system wasn’t a nfl type system. Day is qb guru and you has had 2 straight years of qbs getting drafted in the 1st round. If Ewers struggles id put it on him. Maybe he comes in and doesn’t put in the work ( by all accounts I don’t see that happening as he was just working out with Patrick Mahomes) or expects the job to be handed to him. Highly doubt it, and Day has shown at his short time as a head coach he gonna get the best out of his qbs. On Fields who knows what he would have became at UGA. You had @Trust Me screaming he was a bust after OSU spring game :mjlol: only for him to end up in NY at the end of the year. Covid ravished our team last year and he put up good numbers still. He struggled in 2 games missing key receivers and o line due to the pandemic. On top of that spring ball was canceled, then the season canceled and all those reps lost. People like to just dismiss those facts and bring up the Indiana game where we were up 35-7 in the 3rd qrt and the Northwestern game where a ton of key players were out. Watch CJ Stroud ball out this year. We qbu now :ufdup:

Man Haskins was all smoke and mirrors he’s no good… but i hope he gets it together, but he’s got to have a coming to Jesus meeting and get his mind right.

And i don’t count fields, but hope he does well in Chicago :sadbron:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Man Haskins was all smoke and mirrors he’s no good… but i hope he gets it together, but he’s got to have a coming to Jesus meeting and get his mind right.

And i don’t count fields, but hope he does well in Chicago :sadbron:
Why don’t you count Fields? So you saying I shouldn’t count the atrocity Shea was at scUM against Harbaugh? :ohhh: