The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
No No :mjgrin:

@DropTopDoc and @Trust Me I don't have no Michigan beef. @smitty22 starting shyt :russ:
Breh wasn’t that 2 faced, malpractitioner doctor just posting on here his Instagram page where he told the whole world you was a sleezy car salesman :martin:. Who alerted you to that? Never forget :francis:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Breh wasn’t that 2 faced, malpractitioner doctor just posting on here his Instagram page where he told the whole world you was a sleezy car salesman :martin:. Who alerted you to that? Never forget :francis:

HA Ha HA Ha!!! I appreciated that too my G.

My brother the Doc is going to be to dealing with double Ls (my prediction) by OSU this year he is also finally starting to realize that Khakis isn't a good QB recruiter or coach, so I'll let him enjoy himself at my expense for the time being.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
HA Ha HA Ha!!! I appreciated that too my G.

My brother the Doc is going to be to dealing with double Ls (my prediction) by OSU this year he is also finally starting to realize that Khakis isn't a good QB recruiter or coach, so I'll let him enjoy himself at my expense for the time being.
:salute:

fat buddy

Pro
Daps

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
No No :mjgrin:

@DropTopDoc and @Trust Me I don't have no Michigan beef. @smitty22 starting shyt :russ:

ActiveFarflungIcelandgull-max-1mb.gif

You not about to turn my brother against me, it’s Loic for life remember that :ufdup:

And you gon put some respect on my Doctor name, i went to Dr Pepper U, the prestigious one unlike then nikkas that went to Dr Thunder :scust:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I think we had some horrifically bad luck between 2014-2017, but if I was looking past Auburn, Oregon has to be the “what if” team of the decade. I guess it’s just funny those two are gonna be forever linked

Pain bruh…. Pain….:mjcry:
That bug eyed rodney dangerfield lookin bytch :dead:
You know she done seen some shyt in her life

she look like she seen a nikka beat the breaks off some white girl p*ssy, ain’t been right since :russ:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
ActiveFarflungIcelandgull-max-1mb.gif

You not about to turn my brother against me, it’s Loic for life remember that :ufdup:

And you gon put some respect on my Doctor name, i went to Dr Pepper U, the prestigious one unlike then nikkas that went to Dr Thunder :scust:
That Duncan gif :laff::laff::laff::laff:

You talk all that Loic brohams for life but you be stabbing them brothers in the back all the time. Haven’t seen two facing like that since Nino was fukking Gee Money girl :picard:. If you so called loyal to your homies answer this. Popeyes or Bojangles? Only 1 answer is right. Im sure @portcityplaya watching your answer closely. Don’t help him answer @No Sleep either :sas2:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

You talk all that Loic brohams for life but you be stabbing them brothers in the back all the time. Haven’t seen two facing like that since Nino was fukking Gee Money girl :picard:. If you so called loyal to your homies answer this. Popeyes or Bojangles? Only 1 answer is right. Im sure @portcityplaya watching your answer closely. Don’t help him answer @No Sleep either :sas2:
He dont live in New Orleans for no reason :sas1:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

That Duncan gif gets me every time, i low key want to know what it was in reference to, i would never take my bro girl, and it’s never an argument we don’t settle, as for chicken, we got love for @No Sleep despite his love for bojangles