The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@Trust Me @DropTopDoc whos y’all starter?

Cade like @Trust Me says, dude looked decent we will see what a full season looks like

hol up

tenor.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I keep laughin my ass off at the random Florida fan throwin shots.. actin like they've accomplished ANYTHING recently. :heh:

It's the water down here. Guaranteed.

I mean the most relevant “highest” accomplish has been achieved by UF and not Michigan. We at least can say we’ve won our division :hubie:

That’s all I got :manny:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
We gotta make it to 6 wins first :mjcry:

Yall will. Just peeped yall schedule. It should be a fireable offense if UM has more than one loss (Wisky) going into the bye week this year. After that, at the worst, split the next four, beat Maryland, and then the OSU game at home. Damn sure does look like it could be an 8-4 season at the minimum

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Come to think of it, why can't ea sports just bring the ncaa game back with nothing but fake players, no "likeness" of ratings, random height/weights, random hometowns etc. and just run the entire game as dynasty?

Give us the achools, logos, confs, bowls, etc but just 100% dynasty.

Recruiting and dynasty is the most used part. Nobody is just running exhibition games all day

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Come to think of it, why can't ea sports just bring the ncaa game back with nothing but fake players, no "likeness" of ratings, random height/weights, random hometowns etc. and just run the entire game as dynasty?

Give us the achools, logos, confs, bowls, etc but just 100% dynasty.

Recruiting and dynasty is the most used part. Nobody is just running exhibition games all day
Someone told me that they’d still be allowing likenesses to be used if they used custom rosters. And I guess EA doesn’t think there’d be much value in that same game but without any kind of connection to real teams (e.g not allowing custom rosters)

And they’re probably right :yeshrug: most of the content around NCAA to this day is centered around custom rosters. Back in the day obv, the value was playing with either your own team or building some bum ass team. But it was all real teams. A fake simulation football game hasn’t succeeded in idk how long