The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He has otherworldly arm talent. There’s some clips on Twitter of his camp throws and they’re ridiculous. Throws from all angles.
And yeah Stroud is better than Kelly. He’ll be the starter for 2 years before Ewers takes over in 2023.

You honestly think he will wait it out ???

I say ghat damn, she’s fine, I’d let her buck my nuts :takedat:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
You honestly think he will wait it out ???

I say ghat damn, she’s fine, I’d let her buck my nuts :takedat:

He can wait a year, especially knowing he has the job more than likely in 2023 and beyond. If he had to wait two years, naw.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
She’s cute………of course she’s an AKA. Wife prolly knows her or knows people who know her then.

:ohhh: The Mrs an aka, ok cool

not gon front the aka’s was so so at my school, but at university of Alabama :banderas:
i dated three of them, from my school after ug one had one of the best mouf’s I evah had,

But i can’t front the two Deltas I’ve fukked with was killing them akas, always been partial to Deltas :noah:

He can wait a year, especially knowing he has the job more than likely in 2023 and beyond. If he had to wait two years, naw.

You hope, these youngins don’t stay down forever, so you can only hope he has patience

That mofo gonna be coaching til he die :bryan:

nikka gon be on the side line in an iron lung, but he’s probably one of those cats if he don’t coach he gon get on Terry’s fukkin nerves, and marching sooner to a grave

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

not gon front the aka’s was so so at my school, but at university of Alabama :banderas:
i dated three of them, from my school after ug one had one of the best mouf’s I evah had,

But i can’t front the two Deltas I’ve fukked with was killing them akas, always been partial to Deltas :noah:

I nailed an LSU Delta while at Southern, she was a fool with it. :noah:

Funny my chapter brothers end up married AKAs. Southern AKAs was something else. :wow:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

You hope, these youngins don’t stay down forever, so you can only hope he has patience

nikka gon be on the side line in an iron lung, but he’s probably one of those cats if he don’t coach he gon get on Terry’s fukkin nerves, and marching sooner to a grave
Yeah the wife is an AKA. I’m a NUPE. She knows every damn AKA in the STL area just about and she’s not even from here.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
lil step cuz went to a LSU football camp, him and his dad got a pic with their head coach. Idk if O was bigger or smaller (:jbhmm:) than I expected