Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We finna to go back to the 07-09/16-17 style rushing attack, using 3-4 backs instead of 1 or 2.
Yea they def want to try to run more bringing in BoB and Marrone but I feel like the pass game is gonna be too explosive under Bryce. Some of it will depend on the defense though, the past few years we've needed to have an explosive offense. And last season Najee was a special case. We don't have a superstar like that we'll def need to find out who's gonna be the 3rd down RB this year

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Was kinda hoping Brob would've left. I wanna see Jase McClellan I think he's special and Roydell Williams been killing it in camp. Feel bad for Sanders and his injuries

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
This services really out here giving Arch Manning a 99 overall out the gate from doing a few camps this year.

@smitty22 @MustafaSTL what's yall thoughts on Ewers, what will make his hype carrier on that OSU fans will want him to start next year? Do you think we will be looking at a Trevor and Kelly Bryant situation?

SMH

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Apparently dude and his father fell in love with UF and Muschamp. :scust:

Momma was in the Michigan camp. Let’s see if she flex them chankleta’s when they get back from Gainesville.

Imagine they got the bag from Florida and the nikka still chooses Alabama and a challenger :russ:

i hope them young Turks telling harbs to start dropping them bags shyt :comeon:

This services really out here giving Arch Manning a 99 overall out the gate from doing a few camps this year.

@smitty22 @MustafaSTL what's yall thoughts on Ewers, what will make his hype carrier on that OSU fans will want him to start next year? Do you think we will be looking at a Trevor and Kelly Bryant situation?

SMH

dude is apparently that deal, they stayed putting stories up on him down here, so the hype will only get bigger, it’s going to be interesting to see where he goes, i can only imagine he’s getting groomed for the nfl and some team

Yeah whoever is osu’s qb this year, will have that white boy at his hat, so probably outside of that dude winning a NC, expect some transfers next year

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

SMH
He’ll sit behind Stroud next year. Stroud to good. shyt McCord will give him a run for his money for that starting job too the following year too

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Say Stroud has a Justin Fields 2020 type season but loses first game in playoffs, do you think he keeps the job?
Absolutely. His arm talent is elite. Ewers is special but Stroud and McCord are 5* talents that can sling it too. Gonna be interesting how it shakes out

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

SMH
He has otherworldly arm talent. There’s some clips on Twitter of his camp throws and they’re ridiculous. Throws from all angles.
And yeah Stroud is better than Kelly. He’ll be the starter for 2 years before Ewers takes over in 2023.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
10418162.png