The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Old or not----grown man slumber parties, hiding in trees, and drinking whole milk will never slide famo :scust:

Lil nicca got the juice tho. I had 2 post up bout em. @Silkk & em already offered him a scholly I think. I'm sure he'll come to his senses though as his brain continues to develop.

:dead: Y’all boys hell

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
“Schools can require athletes to pool up to 74.99% of their money earned in an escrow account that would then be shared with other athletes. However, it would not be able to be withdrawn until a year after they graduate/leave school.”

appears to be the way Brian Kemp wants the NIL handled in state

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
“Schools can require athletes to pool up to 74.99% of their money earned in an escrow account that would then be shared with other athletes. However, it would not be able to be withdrawn until a year after they graduate/leave school.”

appears to be the way Brian Kemp wants the NIL handled in state
Hopefully other states are taking note and NOT doing this. Why would I trust to schools to handle my dough when this topic is brought up, they hollering broke. Who’s going to broker deals for these players since having representation is against the rules? Lotta fukk shyt gonna occur early

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I just seen that, some one “paid” him a visit

Hopefully other states are taking note and NOT doing this. Why would I trust to schools to handle my dough when this topic is brought up, they hollering broke. Who’s going to broker deals for these players since having representation is against the rules? Lotta fukk shyt gonna occur early

On top of no one should be able to touch the interest, or draw loans against it. I also think that’s high, it should be 50% or lower

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I just seen that, some one “paid” him a visit

On top of no one should be able to touch the interest, or draw loans against it. I also think that’s high, it should be 50% or lower
The fact they have to share with other student athletes is dumb. I’m the draw. The business wanted me. Now I have to share my $$ with another teammate or a cat on the water polo team? FOH