You acting like this shyt won't get aired out. :ufdup:

And aint gon be no helicopter funny business if you know what I mean
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You know I'm over HarBozo. How's he been there since 2015 and still hasn't found a decent QB? :gucci: :scusthov:

At this point I’m whatever, i think we are heading in a new/good direction, and i think these young nikkas told them folks you gotta drop some checks the way some kids flipped. But realistically how many programs have had a solid qb in college outside of Clemson, Oklahoma, Alabama and Osu ??? LSU found lightening in the bottle, one year, and Herbert was good, at Oregon but he was up and down

so less than 10 programs found a quality starter. I posted something off YouTube, it was where are the top either 2010 or 14 qbs, i think 2010, most of them kids transferred, or didn’t amount to shyt, which furthers my point it’s not easy finding a good qb

So we negging @DropTopDoc Dolittle :leon:

don’t make me use a vacation day to come see bout you

No, but we're neggin' you and your assistant manager at 7-11 @Type OH :leon:

:dead:

also that’s my wolverine :to:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
At this point I’m whatever, i think we are heading in a new/good direction,

The delusion
full

Feels like I've read this sentence from you like 3 years in a row. Aint seen this much blind faith since that ole lady trusted you with her herniated disc and left ya practice on Mike Tyson status.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
The delusion
full

Feels like I've read this sentence from you like 3 years in a row. Aint seen this much blind faith since that ole lady trusted you with her herniated disc and left ya practice on Mike Tyson status.

Nah, y’all know me, i never say that, usually I’m like we will see, and if the tops dropped the disc Is fixed bel’dat :ufdup:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

biggest L in college football since Manti Te’o got catfished :mjlol:

Who ever advised him needs to stay away from any future players

No hating shyt, but I really don't understand why cats go to UGA lol. They've had more highly touted recruits, and even a few guys who were actually good in college, than 97% of CFB since 2010. Two QBs drafted. Two first round QBs since 2009, ASSUMING J.T Daniels does continue developing, which isn't something that's even close to a guarantee with this school

WF stayed with a NFL caliber receiver, and was nestling themselves in comfortably in that second tier of ACC programs. Why even allow for yourself to be exposed...

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

biggest L in college football since Manti Te’o got catfished :mjlol:

Who ever advised him needs to stay away from any future players

yeah it is quite perplexing, what his thought process was, what’s funny is it worked for Trey, so there’s that, and arguably it was better competition that he faced at wake vs ndst but if you don’t get that hype train behind you then you won’t go up draft boards, he was someone that needed to play, even if he played a couple games then opted out he probably would have made his stock shoot up crazy

No hating shyt, but I really don't understand why cats go to UGA lol. They've had more highly touted recruits, and even a few guys who were actually good in college, than 97% of CFB since 2010. Two QBs drafted. Two first round QBs since 2009, ASSUMING J.T Daniels does continue developing, which isn't something that's even close to a guarantee with this school

WF stayed with a NFL caliber receiver, and was nestling themselves in comfortably in that second tier of ACC programs. Why even allow for yourself to be exposed...

He knew he was going to be buried in the middle to bottom of the acc, if he went to uga with all that talent he could have pushed them to be an east front runner, and with all them weapons he would have potentially looked good