The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What do you mean by this?

I would've thought him coming in after the Rich Rod & Barney Hoke regimes vs coming after Carr would give him a MUCH longer leash. Them two nikkas was BUMS at Michigan.

And Harbaugh has been really good there, If not for one team he'd have two playoff appearances under his belt.

All 4 losses in 2019 came to top 13 teams that season. I don't count last year, So the only season I'd even say was disappointing under him would be 2017.

We were a few plays away from the playoffs, no doubt, he has come to A2 and improved us, and he doesn’t get enough credit for sure, but his style of play before the spread became a staple of college football would have him challenging more teams and whooping they ass, that’s why i say what i said, because imagine Stanford with more athletes.

What team would that be sir? And Harbaugh been ass, only won 2 games last year and lost all his home games. Helton>>>>>>

some team in a heavily populated republican state cheered on by a black republican

The-Inkwell-Glynn-Turman.png

Smitty circa 1988 ^^^

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We were a few plays away from the playoffs, no doubt, he has come to A2 and improved us, and he doesn’t get enough credit for sure, but his style of play before the spread became a staple of college football would have him challenging more teams and whooping they ass, that’s why i say what i said, because imagine Stanford with more athletes.

Smitty circa 1988 ^^^
Oh yeah, Thats true for sure. Oregon used to buss they ass every year, Wasn’t until Shaw took over that they figured out how to compete with/beat them.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

some team in a heavily populated republican state cheered on by a black republican

The-Inkwell-Glynn-Turman.png

Smitty circa 1988 ^^^
Question of the day.
Who has more B1G titles coaching scUM?
A) Jimmy
B) Hoke
C) Rich Rod
D) all of the above have zero

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Question of the day.
Who has more B1G titles coaching scUM?
A) Jimmy
B) Hoke
C) Rich Rod
D) all of the above have zero

no one will because from tressell to Day your schools run has been crazy, doesn’t mean we have not improved, but it’s not easy jumping to that next tier that y’all are on, as far as talent acquisition, and on field play, hell year to year i don’t think recruiting wise we are at that level under you all, we get some studs, but not like tamu, LSU,uga, Oregon, etc when we get there then we are ready to challenge y’all

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
no one will because from tressell to Day your schools run has been crazy, doesn’t mean we have not improved, but it’s not easy jumping to that next tier that y’all are on, as far as talent acquisition, and on field play, hell year to year i don’t think recruiting wise we are at that level under you all, we get some studs, but not like tamu, LSU,uga, Oregon, etc when we get there then we are ready to challenge y’all
Penn St has 1 and MSU has been to the playoffs. That’s 2 teams in your division

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Oh yeah, Thats true for sure. Oregon used to buss they ass every year, Wasn’t until Shaw took over that they figured out how to compete with/beat them.

Ehhh it was kind of mixed, he def got at usc on the tail end of the Pete years, and Oregon, but he hit folks with that hard hitting style he’s doing numbers

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Penn St has 1 and MSU has been to the playoffs. That’s 2 teams in your division

That msu team kicked a lot of folks asses that was the team that made urban say i gotta get the band back together, and everything fell together for that psu team, wasn’t that the year we beat them like 30 something??? And either way none of those teams will ever get the game we play vs y’all so it’s easy to slip by, and you know that :comeon:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
That msu team kicked a lot of folks asses that was the team that made urban say i gotta get the band back together, and everything fell together for that psu team, wasn’t that the year we beat them like 30 something??? And either way none of those teams will ever get the game we play vs y’all so it’s easy to slip by, and you know that :comeon:
Hoke or Rich Rod never had a 2 win season. Even that dodo bird @Regular_P can vouch for that. Program ain’t no better than it was with those 2 calling the shots.