The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cal, BC, USF, Kansas, Missouri, West Virginia, and Kentucky at some point in the season all controlled their destiny to make it to the BCS Title game :pachaha:
I ain't saying College Football rigged by any means....... but I knew when the title game was looking like it was gonna be Kansas/Missouri vs West Virginia that some calls had to be made :huhldup:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I ain't saying College Football rigged by any means....... but I knew when the title game was looking like it was gonna be Kansas/Missouri vs West Virginia that some calls had to be made :huhldup:

Yeah, wouldn’t shock me, when LSU won the SEC Title, they probably was looking forward to playing Hawaii in the Sugar Bowl, Ohio State was probably looking forward to the Rose Bowl, 3 hours later, all hell breaks loose and they’re playing for the National Title.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Idk, I think the fit was just off for some reason. His personality wasn't the same here and in Oakland as it was when he coached everywhere else for some reason. In Oakland he had the issues with Al Davis, Maybe he had some behind the scenes issues here too but idk. Haden was hired as AD like 6-7 months after he was already hired as coach so it's possible.

i think going to sabans boot camp helped him, he’s a totally different coach, the time he came to usc, they got hit with the penalties, everyone on edge as far as admins, they probably had him shelf a lot of his personality, and a lot of schools got better when he showed up in los Angelas, so it was a confluence of shyt. No excuse, but being at Bama had him step his game up a lot.

look at his innovation, saban allowed Lane to transcend to the next level in his offensive schemes, and i think he’s having fun, which i think he’s in his element, Bama was all business, but Tennessee and usc were no fun, which stifled his steez

not giving harbaugh a pass, but if he shows up after Carr we look at him differently and he challenges a lot of teams and is a force to reckon with, vs what we are now

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i think going to sabans boot camp helped him, he’s a totally different coach, the time he came to usc, they got hit with the penalties, everyone on edge as far as admins, they probably had him shelf a lot of his personality, and a lot of schools got better when he showed up in los Angelas, so it was a confluence of shyt. No excuse, but being at Bama had him step his game up a lot.

look at his innovation, saban allowed Lane to transcend to the next level in his offensive schemes, and i think he’s having fun, which i think he’s in his element, Bama was all business, but Tennessee and usc were no fun, which stifled his steez

not giving harbaugh a pass, but if he shows up after Carr we look at him differently and he challenges a lot of teams and is a force to reckon with, vs what we are now
What do you mean by this?

I would've thought him coming in after the Rich Rod & Barney Hoke regimes vs coming after Carr would give him a MUCH longer leash. Them two nikkas was BUMS at Michigan.

And Harbaugh has been really good there, If not for one team he'd have two playoff appearances under his belt.

All 4 losses in 2019 came to top 13 teams that season. I don't count last year, So the only season I'd even say was disappointing under him would be 2017.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean by this?

I would've thought him coming in after the Rich Rod & Barney Hoke regimes vs coming after Carr would give him a MUCH longer leash. Them two nikkas was BUMS at Michigan.

And Harbaugh has been really good there, If not for one team he'd have two playoff appearances under his belt.

All 4 losses in 2019 came to top 13 teams that season. I don't count last year, So the only season I'd even say was disappointing under him would be 2017.
What team would that be sir? And Harbaugh been ass, only won 2 games last year and lost all his home games. Helton>>>>>>