Bama ass DC
fukk Clay Helton :mjcry:
giphy.webp

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It was one thing when Oregon & Stanford had their runs and we was down but the worst part about us being trash rn is that there is literally ZERO competition in the Pac 12/On the west coast right now. Should easily win 10 games every season :snoop:

Shiiid Oregon gaining power urging together some talent

Dynasty? Even chip couldn’t get a ring at Oregon so slow down.

You need to be worried about your new coach being a bytch. Not one time yet has he said “fukk Alabama” since being hired :ufdup:

Instead he referred to them as “The team up north” :what:

chip could have got one, if a few brakes went their way, they could have beat cam

We literally have a one game schedule this season:

Sept. 4 — San José State
Sept. 11 – Stanford

Sept. 18 — at Washington State
Sept. 25 — Oregon State
Oct. 2 — at Colorado
Oct. 9 – Utah
Oct. 16 — BYE WEEK
Oct. 23 — at Notre Dame
Oct. 30 — Arizona
Nov. 6 — at Arizona State
Nov. 13 — at California
Nov. 20 – UCLA
Nov. 27 – BYU

But I already know 4 months before kickoff that we dropping at least 2-3 :francis:

Michigan would either go 11-1 or undefeated with that schedule.

Oregon st quietly is looking decent af too

how he not on LSU radar they dropping the ball

I came to post this, one of the guns of Hawaii, they offense was based on the wr and qb readings the defense at the los, and each wr ran a route based on what they saw and the other wrs route... complicated backyard ball

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
how he not on LSU radar they dropping the ball
He is on LSU radar he’s visited already and that’s just the schools he plans on visiting. He’s still not coming here tho he’s a Manning. LSU prolly ends up with Eli Holstein who is in the same class will end up being a high 4* or 5*

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Shiiid Oregon gaining power urging together some talent

chip could have got one, if a few brakes went their way, they could have beat cam
l
And we could have got 5 or 6 had a few breaks gone our way :dahell:

Should’ve beat Texas if not for bad playcalling and we would’ve smashed on Ohio State in 06 & 07 had a few breaks gone our way and for sure would have beaten Oklahoma in 08

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He is on LSU radar he’s visited already and that’s just the schools he plans on visiting. He’s still not coming here tho he’s a Manning. LSU prolly ends up with Eli Holstein who is in the same class will end up being a high 4* or 5*

What’s up with the Manning’s no love for LSU

And we could have got 5 or 6 had a few breaks gone our way :dahell:

Should’ve beat Texas if not for bad playcalling and we would’ve smashed on Ohio State in 06 & 07 had a few breaks gone our way and for sure would have beaten Oklahoma in 08

Yeah but I’m talking championship, that game was close, and it just showed the best in the acc was not light years ahead of the pac-12 in that era, now is a different story, but cristobal is working his magic slowly

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah but I’m talking championship, that game was close, and it just showed the best in the acc was not light years ahead of the pac-12 in that era, now is a different story, but cristobal is working his magic slowly
What game are you talking about? :dahell: