The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

@DropTopDoc @Trust Me Michigan arguably just upgraded their DB coach. I'd say they're equal as far as recruiting goes but Linguist had better ties to GA and TX.

I guess he knows Harbaugh is getting at least two years:francis:

I ain’t seen @Trust Me post in a second you good bruh

Welp, let’s see what he does, and see if he can keep these Texas kids and get us some slept on Ga talent

Oh you meant Pac 12

I’ll give you that, But I think Chip’s best Oregon team was clearly in 2012. They would have ran that weak ass Notre Dame squad off the field that year too.

Wouldn’t have beat Bama though.

2012 might have, but that 07 team was the one, i wish Dixon didn’t get hurt :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2012 might have, but that 07 team was the one, i wish Dixon didn’t get hurt :snoop:
The 07 team was clearly the class of the Pac 12 with Dennis but idk if they would’ve been able to handle LSU. Wouldn’t have mattered though because they for sure would have beat OSU that season with him and wouldn’t have played them.

How did you deal with your Ducks whipping up on your Wolverines that season? :skip:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The 07 team was clearly the class of the Pac 12 with Dennis but idk if they would’ve been able to handle LSU. Wouldn’t have mattered though because they for sure would have beat OSU that season with him and wouldn’t have played them.

How did you deal with your Ducks whipping up on your Wolverines that season? :skip:

It was like watching your parents fight :to:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

crazy that breh was still that good with how bad our defensive line was and limited LB depth. Derek Mason is gonna have Roger and Nehemiah looking stunning by the end of their respective tenures

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Which one of y’all can translate what this first girl said? Please tell me all the Oklahoma and A&M hoes ain’t like this? :mjtf:

Took me 4-5 replays to figure out what her mushmouth ass was saying but she said:

“My name is Lilly Patterson, I’m going to Texas A&M Gay Marriage”

:troll: