The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Yeah I think she used to dance in Dallas. This shyt is funny bc breh looks like a square.

852320.jpg

He made it rain on the broad :lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If "delaying the inevitable" is a reasonable retort to not expanding the playoffs, we may as well not even have a football season.

Alabama
Clemson
Ohio State
___(team to be determined, but really, it doesn't matter because it's just delaying the inevitable)___
Except LSU just proved that to be incorrect. You reaching

I think that it should be automatic that conference Champs get in the offs. They're killing conference interest and entail the conference itself by saying yo your champion don't mean shyt to us we taking a 2nd school from this conference. Put all 5 in and they can go to 6 or 8 from there. And it eliminates all that BS the committee feeds us every year.

That mean 4-3 Oregon would have got in this season, hell nah

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Except LSU just proved that to be incorrect. You reaching

That mean 4-3 Oregon would have got in this season, hell nah

So what. As the way things are now winning the conference means zip if you aint SEC. A 2 loss Bama got a better chance than a 1 loss pac or big 12 champ and that aint right. Pac 12 aint been relevant nationally in like 5 years

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah he coming back home to be up under his pops. Gotta repair that image
saban-smile.png
No matter where he runs Pruitt still has to get investigated. No better place to get investigated in than Tuscaloosa. That way they can do 2 investigations at the same time. 2 birds 1 stone
saban-smile.png