The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Trust Me and Regular P don’t fukk with each other? :whoo:
Harbaugh ruining the program :whoo:
Just go back a couple pages in this thread. scUM on scUM fukkery . :blessed: They’ll come in here and juelz now though, but they don’t fukk with each other like that :patrice:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Here ill prove my point... @Trust Me what would you call somebody who thinks Rich Rod didn’t get a fair shake and probably would have had yalls program flourishing right now? (Kicks back and waits for response :popcorn3:)

That stays IN the family. And you ain’t family hoe.

The Michigan brehs stick together.. unlike MAGA Ohio. So tell US @smitty22 .. and I don’t mean to be personal, or cross any lines.. but who’d you vote for breh? :sas2:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

The Michigan brehs stick together.. unlike MAGA Ohio. So tell US @smitty22 .. and I don’t mean to be personal, or cross any lines.. but who’d you vote for breh? :sas2:

you know he kept his state red like the team he cheers for :lolbron:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Me and my city was 80% Buckeye Biden :ufdup:.... Now back to the issue at hand, you see @Sauce Dab he talking bout we keep our fights in house. We all can read between the lines. If calling his fellow scUM sister a hoe in this thread is nothing for him, i can only imagine what he calls her in those dm’s :huhldup:. Harbaugh done got the whole fan base fighting each orher :whew:.

Last edited: