The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Me and my city was 80% Buckeye Biden :ufdup:.... Now back to the issue at hand, you see @Sauce Dab he talking bout we keep our fights in house. We all can read between the lines. If calling his fellow scUM sister a hoe in this thread is nothing for him, i can only imagine what he calls her in those dm’s :huhldup:. Harbaugh done got the whole fan base fighting each orher :whew:.

You make me sick... :scust: You Batty Boi Buckeye :pacspit:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dan Marino wiping coke residue off his nose smiling at this

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Dan Marino wiping coke residue off his nose smiling at this

That should be a penalty on the offense. If not then spiking the ball should be intentional grounding going forward or called a fumble. Marino didn’t do the spike pump fake when he ran the play. The defense just assumed it was a spike. The whole purpose of the spike is for the clock operator to run a set number of seconds off the clock.It’s like calling fair catch then returning it anyway.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That should be a penalty on the offense. If not then spiking the ball should be intentional grounding going forward or called a fumble. Marino didn’t do the spike pump fake when he ran the play. The defense just assumed it was a spike. The whole purpose of the spike is for the clock operator to run a set number of seconds off the clock.It’s like calling fair catch then returning it anyway.
He didn’t even have to fake the spike for that play to work. That’s the defenses fault for not being aware, the whistle wasn’t blown. The Toledo safety knew what was going on but he reacted way too late

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I think your bruins are :mjgrin:

@Frost > Chip crawled back into his hole already:mjlol:
#Tank4Urban off to a great start
OGYzCY6.png