The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yall need to put the petty beef aside and focus on these animals being the stadium and main reason why this virus out of control. Speaking of animals what type of species is in that photo @DropTopDoc Doolittle? :ohhh:. Oh and before the imbecile @Trust Me run up in here talking bout bu bu bu OSU.... Our students committed to beating this virus even during severe weather :salute:

Looks like KU campus. Students have to self exam prior to entering buildings and it’s created a clusterfukk outside buildings. Now they got over 200+ cases. This shyt is a failure across academia. They’ve had since March to get their shyt together.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Couldn't imagine my best QB EVER having a an above average day against a program's DBs...and then try to talk shyt about that program's DBs :deadmanny:
nikkas had 9 NFL receivers, a future starting NFL RB and a NFL OC and scored 23 pts :deadmanny:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

so cam falling in line :mjpls:

@Rigby.

@Sauce Dab

@Chrishaune

he brings his lunch pal to work

a film room and weight room junkie

Pattersen falling in a line too
5ba40c80ea4002d3088b4567

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Couldn't imagine my best QB EVER having a an above average day against a program's DBs...and then try to talk shyt about that program's DBs :deadmanny:
nikkas had 9 NFL receivers, a future starting NFL RB and a NFL OC and scored 23 pts :deadmanny:

I swear I never seen a fanbase brag so much about a game where they gave up over 500 yards

That should do it :mjlol:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That should do it :mjlol:
it should :yeshrug: dude has been wrong about everything he's said pertaining to Auburn's defense, but instead of admit that, we'll just bring up old shyt like:
:hhh: Remember when you spent a whole season bragging about beating Les Miles and Danny Etling???

Havent won one since :mjlol:
If Auburn wasn't on your mind every season, I wouldn't feed into it :rudy: thought that would stop after that ESPN3 ass title you got, but evidently not :heh: