The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y'all beat bama with that same bo nix keep that same energy

That y'all lost to minny with:russ:
Bo threw for 50% and was average as could be for 90% of that game, Alabama fans should and have been ashamed to have lost to that guy. likewise, a team...an undefeated team that some delusional mfers have said is one of the best ever...should be ashamed to have been even close with Bo :ehh:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Rigby. never let us hear the end of it when they beat us damn near 4 years ago now, and now he act like he can’t take the heat :mjlol:
you're massively overstating how much I talked about LSU. for most of that season, Auburn was doing something you goofies can only pull out the hat twice a decade: competing for a conference championship. I was not talking about lil brother that much.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
you're massively overstating how much I talked about LSU. for most of that season, Auburn was doing something you goofies can only pull out the hat twice a decade: competing for a conference championship. I was not talking about lil brother that much.
Auburn will be ranked low as hell you hater bytch

we'll rise to the occasion once we kick the shyt outta lsu

This same ho nikka was the leading one caping for @O.iatlhawksfan trash squad :bryan:
The Ed curse >>>> Malc

Edit: no offense

Man we gone have LSU looking like 2014 in this bytch

Lawson will be feasting

we got it down to 2 QBs :shaq:
by LSU we might only have one :ohhh:
@O.iatlhawksfan yall nikkas shouldve scheduled us earlier :russ:

I would rather play garbage Harris, but LSU with some mediocre new guy won't change the end result against us

dont think they need to light it up to beat LSU. LSU's offense is EXTREMELY worse than Texas A&M's and Clemson, both of them had like 17 points when it was competitive (our shyt offense eventually had the defense leaning against TAMU, but w/e). Unless Danny Etling makes something of a run threat occur, which doesn't seem to be his game, Auburn's just gonna go balls in and stuff the run every play/pressure his ass. Trevor Knight and Deshaun's running really made their drives longer than they could've been cause it doesn't seem that once Auburn forces the pressure, that they actually have the ability to sack athletic QBs.

LSU is probably the best looking W on the board against serious competition going forward

LSU isn't Auburn

This ain’t even half the shyt I found lmao

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
half of those posts was on opening day in reference to you trash ass nikkas getting worked by them cheeseheads. it was the only game on :gucci: I cant opine on yall one annual main event game?

the other half was me having to politely check posters for comparing Auburn to yall trash ass :gucci:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
half of those posts was on opening day in reference to you trash ass nikkas getting worked by them cheeseheads. it was the only game on :gucci: I cant opine on yall one annual main event game?

the other half was me having to politely check posters for comparing Auburn to yall trash ass :gucci:
There was a time when Gus was so highly thought of and now he’s 0-3 against the Shrimp Boat captain, how does that make you feel?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Pattersen falling in a line too
5ba40c80ea4002d3088b4567

Who that nikka not worth typing about

damn them some receipts @smitty22

now come on you can’t call LSU trash....

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Looks like KU campus. Students have to self exam prior to entering buildings and it’s created a clusterfukk outside buildings. Now they got over 200+ cases. This shyt is a failure across academia. They’ve had since March to get their shyt together.
Yeah man at this point should just have them all take online classes.
Who that nikka not worth typing about

damn them some receipts @smitty22

now come on you can’t call LSU trash....

Jesus them receipts :whoo:. I know @Sauce Dab so conflicted right now. On one hand he impressed by the receipts, on the other hand it exposes his Aubreh :whoo:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man at this point should just have them all take online classes.

Jesus them receipts :whoo:. I know @Sauce Dab so conflicted right now. On one hand he impressed by the receipts, on the other hand it exposes his Aubreh :whoo:
Receipts are receipts I can’t hate that :whoo:
Them 2 have this argument at least once a month. O.iatlhawsfan constantly posts about Auburn praying rigby will react. That nikka loves rigby