The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Lsu fans im in a giving mood today. I hear yall are the 1st defending champs since Auburn to start the season outside the top 5. I officially offer you guys our spot at number 2 since we are putting the kids safety 1st and not participating in this reckless asterisk of a season. Also to continue in my giving mood i am officially making this neg @Trust Me neg @Regular_P Tuesday.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We know you aint eating in the library with your none reading ass. That's Ann Arbor. :martin:

Besides our white women got ass worth munchin on down in T-Town:mjlit:
nikka I know that said Ann Arbor I was asking about y’all :dahell:
And you out here chasing Tuscaloosa white women? :huhldup:
source.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lsu fans im in a giving mood today. I hear yall are the 1st defending champs since Auburn to start the season outside the top 5. I officially offer you guys our spot at number 2 since we are putting the kids safety 1st and not participating in this reckless asterisk of a season. Also to continue in my giving mood i am officially making this neg @Trust Me neg @Regular_P Tuesday.

:dead:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
source.gif

Yall? :gucci:
I don't know what other folks be eating and not eating behind closed doors :unimpressed:

And yeah if you gon PAWG you do it right, with the pristine southern bells of the University of Alabama.
Aint no white woman in the land higher than her
i4hd02-th.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We know you aint eating in the library with your none reading ass. That's Ann Arbor. :martin:

Besides our white women got ass worth munchin on down in T-Town:mjlit:

source.gif

Yall need to put the petty beef aside and focus on these animals being the stadium and main reason why this virus out of control. Speaking of animals what type of species is in that photo @DropTopDoc Doolittle? :ohhh:. Oh and before the imbecile @Trust Me run up in here talking bout bu bu bu OSU.... Our students committed to beating this virus even during severe weather :salute:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall need to put the petty beef aside and focus on these animals being the stadium and main reason why this virus out of control. Speaking of animals what type of species is in that photo @DropTopDoc Doolittle? :ohhh:. Oh and before the imbecile @Trust Me run up in here talking bout bu bu bu OSU.... Our students committed to beating this virus even during severe weather :salute:

I can smell the wet dog through my screen :hhh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The beef can’t stop. I negged him like 20 minutes ago :ahh:
You and @Regular_P need to stop the petty beef :sas1: