The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Just really wanted to send you a video of me burning that goofy looking Walrus with a snout on the hoodie i asked for :manny:. As long as our players safe im content on the sidelines

Hush ya mouth
gif-elephant-kick-6078367.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It was Auburn couldn’t put them in the NFL when we was talking Noah preseason, now it’s pro bowl this pro bowl that

must be doing something good if the goal posts moving :mjgrin:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
tenor.gif

Like that fukkin matters, now i got some respect for your intelligence, but you sound like LSU Super fan and him making it seem like recruiting was anything other than a money grab, yeah a few kids go for some of the other shyt, but money talks, and though I’m sure it’s a couple that may get burn i can’t remember the last auburn DB that was actually making noise in the league maybe Rogers

His statement didn’t include talkin abt bag men 25 different ways so there’s no way that happened :usure:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If you wanna call ur school CBU that does involve success in the pros, I know ur a lil new to this

Carlton Davis clamping top 10 receivers and leading in PBUs and Jamel Dean was the highest rated rookie CB by PFF, could care less about a game nikkas havent watched since Sean Taylor :snooze:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What does "making noise" mean? If you're doing this: , you put in all the needed work to "make noise". Some nikkas gonna be popular, some nikkas not