The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The targeting rule has pretty much allowed a lot of wrs to catch passes they wouldn’t dare go get,

Max Borghi from WSU will be the next great white hope selected by the patriots, dude catches the ball great out the backfield and is shifty af

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Oh yeah yall bout to get entangled in them hurricanes :merchant:
:mjcry:

WellinformedGiganticAzurewingedmagpie-max-1mb.gif

They called storms not hurricanes

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
the food, the women, the views the beer, the weed

tenor.gif

that might be a good idea, i got beer and wine on deck
Food is good is you a big Asian foodie :ehh:. View is nice.. Weed is weed no big deal. Nothing special about Seattle especially if you a brother or sister. :yeshrug:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Food is good is you a big Asian foodie :ehh:. View is nice.. Weed is weed no big deal. Nothing special about Seattle especially if you a brother or sister. :yeshrug:

Everyone will interpret it differently, but it’s crazy when i was there i felt so comfortable as a black man i don’t know how to describe it, and the vibe just made me feel at peace, i ate really good seafood, for me it felt great, if i could find a job up there that paid me good, I’d move there

It’s hard to imagine what it’s like to be black in the Pacific Northwest in general.

it has its areas but it’s a different vibe up there bruh, i guess the racism is a lot more covert, and cost of living is crazy but i liked it up there

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

i didn’t know he was 6th but it makes sense per my comment below the original post

Clay Helton bum ass only getting 3.8 a year, Motherfukka knows he's a bum if he compares his numbers to the rest of the nation :scust: