The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Big Ten looking worse and worse. fukk is going on out here? I’ll be damned if the reason OSU isn’t playing is because of fukking Rutgers.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
What he say.
I saw braska copping pleas like a bottom of the totem pole nikka on a rico charge

He said they couldn't play games with another conference and be a member of the B1G.

Keep in mind the conference controls all of it's members GOR (grant of rights), so Netrashka would need to go to court to get those back and they are also the party who breached the contract. There's also the academic component to this seeing as B1G schools generate the most research dollars out of all the conferences.

The president and chancellor immediately fell back after Warren's comments.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ll see, they cancelled the championships if I’m not mistaken, if that’s the case why play a season?

Fall NCAA championships are canceled, but FBS football runs their own championship, the college football playoff is separate from the NCAA.

We could still have a playoff if the season finishes.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Big Ten looking worse and worse. fukk is going on out here? I’ll be damned if the reason OSU isn’t playing is because of fukking Rutgers.

Them nikkas lying. They saw those parent notes and decided to flip what they did for a PR tip.
They aint waiting a week to say they didn't vote on canceling the season