Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure you did :mjpls:
And I'm not in Tuscaloosa, I'm in Montgomery at Lowes buying some Spike 80DF
:youngsabo:
Here’s the receipts right here :youngsabo:
And he’s the one who covers Tuscaloosa sports etc. you calling him a liar? :mjgrin:

Edit: y’all AD just called your people out :lupe:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Here’s the receipts right here :youngsabo:
And he’s the one who covers Tuscaloosa sports etc. you calling him a liar? :mjgrin:

Edit: y’all AD just called your people out :lupe:

oh cause the white man says it it's sposed to be true huh? :mjpls:

you prolly stay in the Candyland suite huh?
tenor.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn 'lac. @jadillac

Big 10 will look smart in a few weeks.

Riley gave them a week off to go home and 9 of them tested positive yesterday when they came back. That prob scared him away.

I love KBs running style *pause*, he hits holes right every time. We messed around and let Trey Sermon leave now we're down another. The rb room is stacked, but this "season", is giving me a bad feeling

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Riley gave them a week off to go home and 9 of them tested positive yesterday when they came back. That prob scared him away.

I love KBs running style *pause*, he hits holes right every time. We messed around and let Trey Sermon leave now we're down another. The rb room is stacked, but this "season", is giving me a bad feeling

yo why Cacaterra hittin the portal?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big 10 will look smart in a few weeks.

So you expect covid to suddenly become more deadly for young people?

Folks are gonna keep acting this way as long as the virus stays as beign as it has been thus far for 99% of people. Unless you see college aged kids dying by the hundreds now that campuses are open, ain't nobody in the south changing.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
yo why Cacaterra hittin the portal?

he retired from football after too many concussions. Had a ceremony and everything with his family there. Moved back home to California....I guess he got another doctors opinion because now suddenly he's coming back to football. But there's a NCAA rule(allegedly) where you can't retire and go back to the same school. So he has to transfer.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Folks are gonna keep acting this way as long as the virus stays as beign as it has been thus far for 99% of people. Unless you see college aged kids dying by the hundreds now that campuses are open, ain't nobody in the south changing.

It's not only about DEATHs. :what:

It's about more than that. Alot of people who get it dont die, but still end up in the hospital, or with other lingering symptons that last for months or who knows how long.

Dying is not the end all be all. "Oh he didn't die, so who cares...."

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Death is not the barometer for shutting shyt down. If two dozen players from a team get it and that happens to 2-3 teams in a conference, they're going to fold and close up shop.