The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
ya know after having it sit in my mind for a minute or two after typing it, I really love how "Get the Rope" Gundy flows :ehh:
It shall be his name henceforth

We will have to use it on the show

It's not only about DEATHs. :what:

It's about more than that. Alot of people who get it dont die, but still end up in the hospital, or with other lingering symptons that last for months or who knows how long.

Dying is not the end all be all. "Oh he didn't die, so who cares...."

don’t waste your time, according to Dr Swagg UTKnoxville education where they kept nfl wrs and his extensive data gathering, getting covid is like catching a cold, eat moms chicken noodle soup and drink ginger ale and you Gucci in a couple weeks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not only about DEATHs. :what:

It's about more than that. Alot of people who get it dont die, but still end up in the hospital, or with other lingering symptons that last for months or who knows how long.

Dying is not the end all be all. "Oh he didn't die, so who cares...."

No shyt. I'm talking about what it will take for the SEC schools to shut down the season. Unless kids are dying from this thing ain't nobody in the south changing. You cats in other parts of the country might be acting different. But down here we haven't changed our behavior at all. I have more or less been outdoors for the entire quarantine till now in Nashville, Tennessee and I have seen people out and about EVERYWHERE. No masks till it became mandatory. And even then most people only wear them when indoors.

The south don't care about what CNN says. When are ya'll gonna get that? It will take DEATHS to change folks down here. And right now the virus is simply not deadly enough to change people in my area's behavior.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Death is not the barometer for shutting shyt down. If two dozen players from a team get it and that happens to 2-3 teams in a conference, they're going to fold and close up shop.
Lawsuits are the barometer, and they coming. I can see the law commercials now. "Are you a student/athlete? Have you been affected by the Covid 19 virus? Give us a call cause you bout to get paid" Might as well play it safe.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lawsuits are the barometer, and they coming. I can see the law commercials now. "Are you a student/athlete? Have you been affected by the Covid 19 virus? Give us a call cause you bout to get paid" Might as well play it safe.

exactly

man she ain’t have enough rocks in her pocket, that broad was built like a tank

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:

tenor.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps