The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’m in Flori-duh :francis:

Or I can just drop $525 and take a test at this clinic.

I’ll wait. :unimpressed:

Just like a man of scum, scared to drop a bag for the greater good
3449fd42b79a0f9768f6ba4274a52db3.png

Get well breh. Got many more dog walks to take you nikkaz on :scheme:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y’all probably were slow playing him. He said himself us and A&M were recruiting him the hardest

Kirby trying to go hard at our targets since we stole some important ones (Zykevious Walker and Tank) from him last class.
Tank :wow: after the work I heard breh been putting in with relationships, I think he's guaranteed to be starter by game 3 at the latest. Im not anti DJ like some people been but injury aside, Tank should be one of the 3 or 4 most talented Auburn backs in the 2000s

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
End of that Tenn game is prob the loudest BDS has ever been. I was there
Great defensive game does not equal this game sucks. Monte Kiffin was coaching a clinic and Bama had one of those all time great defenses. If Lane had stayed he would have had the Volunteers back in the mix. It was funny how he dipped on them though. He didn't even think about it. He was out of there.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tank :wow: after the work I heard breh been putting in with relationships, I think he's guaranteed to be starter by game 3 at the latest. Im not anti DJ like some people been but injury aside, Tank should be one of the 3 or 4 most talented Auburn backs in the 2000s
Ehhh idk we’ll see. He definitely got all the talent in the world but I’m not holding my breath about a true freshman starting for us.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Great defensive game does not equal this game sucks. Monte Kiffin was coaching a clinic and Bama had one of those all time great defenses. If Lane had stayed he would have had the Volunteers back in the mix. It was funny how he dipped on them though. He didn't even think about it. He was out of there.

I wouldn’t say the game sucked, it was just so nerve wracking, them games when you in a dogfight with an unranked team hits different.