The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

damn if your kid is being recruited and they hit y'all with that then they just told you what they though about your family's smarts. got no respect for you and just see your kid as a body.

Ohio State facilities, decades of success, and putting out NFL players doesn't disappear after 1 year. Plus some of these recruits won't be playing this fall because of the pandemic.

I understand they don't like the decision but I don't see how this will work in recruiting.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Don't make me make that drive :birdman:

:hubie: That’s just my sneezing emoji playa playa.

Those conferences gonna end up canceling eventually. Without a bubble Covid undefeated

I read an article on (I believe) SI that said there’s a short list of lawyers with loooonnnnggggg bread that’s ready to represent the players/coaches/team managers etc that catch Covid, because their conference allowed them to participate. Long enough bread to take on the Big12, ACC and/or the SEC.

Can’t wait :mjgrin:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I read an article on (I believe) SI that said there’s a short list of lawyers with loooonnnnggggg bread that’s ready to represent the players/coaches/team managers etc that catch Covid, because their conference allowed them to participate. Long enough bread to take on the Big12, ACC and/or the SEC.

You better go get a checkup and a nasal swab if you sneezing playboi :lupe:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

:whoo:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I had no problem with his case, but the NCAA has had some way more deserving cases go denied and ignored the precedent set by Fields

exactly i hate that shyt

I’m trying to tell y’all he’s a smart man that’s playing the game

:mjlol: Playing the game, them nikkas connected at the hip, Ed Teflon In Louisiana as long as bell in office, now after his term is up :manny: But that boy solid

btw I’ve been in rooms with the governor too :sas2:

Those conferences gonna end up canceling eventually. Without a bubble Covid undefeated

exactly

I been laying here the past 3 days with Rona symptoms :mjcry:

Got a test scheduled for the 21st. Iono why, I know I got that shyt. Might have to change the name to @Bury_Me

:why: Why you gotta wait fam, and you get better how else we gon do this to @smitty22

giphy.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
exactly i hate that shyt

:mjlol: Playing the game, them nikkas connected at the hip, Ed Teflon In Louisiana as long as bell in office, now after his term is up :manny: But that boy solid

btw I’ve been in rooms with the governor too :sas2:

exactly

:why: Why you gotta wait fam, and you get better how else we gon do this to @smitty22

giphy.gif
Can’t Trust Me and Dr. Seuss forming a tag team :ohhh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been laying here the past 3 days with Rona symptoms :mjcry:

Got a test scheduled for the 21st. Iono why, I know I got that shyt. Might have to change the name to @Bury_Me
You got the rona?
VlbCj0r.gif

Be safe breh :mjcry:
You need to live long enough to see Michigan finally start handing out bags :troll:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah I feel good about all of them too but you know how recruiting takes turns all the time. Lassiter just pushed his commitment date back so I don’t know if that’s good or not. I feel good about Harvey committing tho
From what I understood, UGA was leading OD up until the past week. Pushing it back makes me think they're pushing hard again with the idea he wants Auburn. I think its gonna be a photo finish