South Side Chicago to Nola
rkmu6Yz.jpg

Can’t Trust Doc either :scust:

tenor.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what I understood, UGA was leading OD up until the past week. Pushing it back makes me think they're pushing hard again with the idea he wants Auburn. I think its gonna be a photo finish
UGA putting in work. It’s already looking like they gone get Nyland but hopefully they don’t get him and Lassiter :snoop:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

damn if your kid is being recruited and they hit y'all with that then they just told you what they thought about your family's smarts. got no respect for you and just see your kid as a body.

Would literally have to fight every urge in my body to not smack all hellfire and brimstone out of a recruiter coming in my house , talking so recklessly disrespectful to my son and my family .

They’re literally coming into your house saying “fukk your couch” while sitting on your couch ! :damn:

Folks better be waking up .

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harvey is Auburn bound. Woulda been UF bound earlier this year but it aint happen for w/e reason. Think we slow played em
Y’all probably were slow playing him. He said himself us and A&M were recruiting him the hardest
Yeah I don’t see an Auburn soul considering Nyland at this point. Gus gonna have to pull on Kirby if he get Kamari
Kirby trying to go hard at our targets since we stole some important ones (Zykevious Walker and Tank) from him last class.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Would literally have to fight every urge in my body to not smack all hellfire and brimstone out of a recruiter coming in my house , talking so recklessly disrespectful to my son and my family .

They’re literally coming into your house saying “fukk your couch” while sitting on your couch ! :damn:

Folks better be waking up .
You think these parents really give a shyt? Look at Master Teague's daddy. Folks wonder where this sense of entitlement comes from need to look no further than the parents. Like the leagues owe them a fukkin explanation
OSU, Iowa parents fault Big Ten's 'messy' decision

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m in Flori-duh :francis:

Or I can just drop $525 and take a test at this clinic.

I’ll wait. :unimpressed:

Damn, that’s crazy but that’s Florida

You think these parents really give a shyt? Look at Master Teague's daddy. Folks wonder where this sense of entitlement comes from need to look no further than the parents. Like the leagues owe them a fukkin explanation

it’s sad you have to protect the parents and kids from themselves

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
true. we might read about recruiters talking to these families like they are a bunch of idiots, but they probably have a better grasp of what makes these recruits and their family's tick.

Last edited: