The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Maybe I should have been more precise. The risk for LONG TERM damage to the lungs is pure conjecture for most people. I had issues with covid for 2.5 weeks. That was months ago. Been symptom and problem free since then. Just like with any other cold or flu. My lungs are perfectly fine. Just like the rest of my body.

I meant to say LONG TERM affects are pure conjecture at this point considering there is no evidence to support it. Only a few people are having issues that last beyond that short period of time when the body is fighting off the infection. I don't know why you are acting like covid is something completely foreign. Its a virus. We've seen many throughout our history as a species. Its how we've been able to last this long. If our bodies weren't able to fight off viruses like this we would have ceased to exist as a species long ago.

Most people who get covid have a story similar to mine or even more benign symptoms. That is why I'm saying CTE would cause me more fear than covid. CTE is surefire brain damage. Hell the risk for spinal injuries scares the fukk outta me which is why I never played football. Covid would not be that high on my concern list if I was a young healthy football player. Covid is an issue that is more damaging to the old and immune compromised. Its not as dangerous to young healthy people. However, injuries to the spine and brain don't discriminate. They don't take it easy on you because you are young or have a healthy immune system. They will seriously affect your life regardless of who you are.

giphy.gif

Ok I’m done, there is no having a logical conversation with you, believe what you want bruh

Make sure you return dem scrubs and stethoscopes to the Props Director before you clock out as an extra on set too, nikka. You know you can't wear that shyt to Savannah when you im the kitchen whipping up that clam chowder :mjgrin:

ElementaryBelovedAnole-small.gif

If no one talks i can keep my stuff, shut up so i can pretend to be a doctor on the weekend

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@portcityplaya @Sauce Dab @RammerJammer @Rigby.

Unless this breh got some Alabama state ties he is getting the rivalry started early and playing games with one of the schools during recruitment.

Malcolm Johnson Jr.'s Crystal Ball Predictions
We’ve had a few battles with Bama for out of state WR’s this summer idk what’s going on. We thought we had Christian Leary then Bama snatched him. Then everybody thought Johnson would follow Leary to Bama but now he’s crystal balled to us so we’ll see :patrice:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Talking about Saban for the most part. Dabo too (he ain't shyt and a piece of shyt)

Saban put out a statement and made a BLM video with the players, and tbh he’s only said one thing about #WeWantToPlay, other than that I haven’t heard anything else.

Dabo has been front in center with the whole #WeWantToPlay movement since the spring and didn’t speak out about BLM until the heat was on him. I’ve seen James Franklin go on ESPN pleading, Scott Frost been pleading just to name a few but I’ve heard from far more coaches than Saban on this matter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I’m done, there is no having a logical conversation with you, believe what you want bruh

So you deny covid is far more damaging to the old and immune compromised than the young and healthy? Everything I said was logically consistent. And I actually have the first hand experience of covid symptoms so I know just how bad this thing is. It is worse than the common flu. But not to the point where it is life threatening. I never went to the hospital. I just stayed in bed for 2 days as my immune system fought it off. Then dealt with an annoying but non-painful cough. It sucked but was not the worse illness of my life.

You can buy into the media fear-mongering if you like. I look at this virus through my own experience as well as those around me and what the general data says. From my experience and those around me, the symptoms have been mild or non-existent. With regard to the general data, if you look at who is dying, its almost exclusively very old people and those with serious pre-existing conditions. Most football players don't fall into those risk groups thus this should be less of a concern for their health than CTE and spine injuries. Those risks don't discriminate like covid in terms of who they harm.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see Warren Thompson's post as well as the other player's and their family members posts? @Lucky_Lefty

White Mike and/or the Admin out here lying about Covid 19 testing.....That's has two HUGE strikes under him so far....All this shyt I been saying abut this lying ass cac has been correct so far.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
You see Warren Thompson's post as well as the other player's and their family members posts? @Lucky_Lefty

White Mike and/or the Admin out here lying about Covid 19 testing.....That's has two HUGE strikes under him so far....All this shyt I been saying abut this lying ass cac has been correct so far.
tenor.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Saban put out a statement and made a BLM video with the players, and tbh he’s only said one thing about #WeWantToPlay, other than that I haven’t heard anything else.

Dabo has been front in center with the whole #WeWantToPlay movement since the spring and didn’t speak out about BLM until the heat was on him. I’ve seen James Franklin go on ESPN pleading, Scott Frost been pleading just to name a few but I’ve heard from far more coaches than Saban on this matter.

I thought Saban was the one that said "Safer here than at home".

Last edited:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

You can't trust any of the coaches, it doesn't matter the school. Besides Harbaugh

Last edited: