The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:whoa:

Too much dead weight in the bottom of our class. Gave a damn LONG SNAPPER a full ride :beli:

There’s nothing wrong with that, Coach O does it too
There's nothing wrong with sacrificing a scholarship here and there on a kicker and snapper. That's like one scholarship every three years. How many backup dbs do you really need?

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if Florida starts recruiting well, fukk

Since the SEC started raiding Florida recruits, it seem like only one Florida team can be good at a time. FSU had their run, Miami missed a great opportunity although we had a decent season in 17, and hoping now this doesn’t start a Florida run :snoop:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red

Since the SEC started raiding Florida recruits, it seem like only one Florida team can be good at a time. FSU had their run, Miami missed a great opportunity although we had a decent season in 17, and hoping now this doesn’t start a Florida run :snoop:
Miami had next but between Richt refusing to fire his son, refusing to adapt a spread offense, hiring Diaz instead of Cristobal and the Enos hire they fumbled it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

The Mullen hire has already started Florida's next run

And what's worse is yall could have had him a long time ago :ufdup:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
but if you think he's a horrible person

"While Harbaugh didn't mention his former player James Hudson by name, the comments were pretty clearly directed at his situation after a transfer last December to Cincinnati. Hudson had his initial waiver claim by the NCAA denied in part due to a lack of cooperation from the Michigan head coach and their athletic administration. "

Pete Carroll and Jim Harbaugh Exemplify the NFL’s Domestic Violence Hypocrisy
"Jim Harbaugh, who coaches the San Francisco 49ers, made an even stronger statement after defensive lineman Ray McDonald was recently arrested on felony domestic assault charges. “If someone physically abuses a woman and/or physically or mentally abuses or hurts a child, then there’s no understanding,” said Harbaugh, whose brother, John, is the coach of Rice’s former team, the Baltimore Ravens. “There’s no tolerance for that.” --> "Using data from USA Today and the San Diego Union-Tribune, we collected information on active players who have been charged with or arrested for domestic violence, sexual assault, or assaults against women. The 49ers lead the league with four such players. "

https://saturdaytradition.com/maryl...released its,Facebook to share their thoughts.

Only a guy that has, on multiple instances, postured on a take, only to do the complete opposite multiple times. Be considered incredibly unlikeable by people who've worked against or with him. Use God to push his backwoods ass takes (https://www.liveaction.org/news/michigan-wolverines-jim-harbaugh-horrendous-abortion/). Retard that doesn't know anything about science, handpicking data to downplay the real threat of COVID. Sounds alot like.... Sounds like other people already took the words out of my mouth. Maybe I'm dap fishing, maybe the other people that've had this opinion dap fishing too :jbhmm:

NOW, Im shytposting for being on this side of the discussion, but I'd hate to be siding with , a guy that only implied "nonwhite groups haven’t contributed as much as whites to civilization". Harbs values' align more with a supporter of rape and incest than mine own, but I guess Im dap fishing in admitting that :to:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

"While Harbaugh didn't mention his former player James Hudson by name, the comments were pretty clearly directed at his situation after a transfer last December to Cincinnati. Hudson had his initial waiver claim by the NCAA denied in part due to a lack of cooperation from the Michigan head coach and their athletic administration. "

Pete Carroll and Jim Harbaugh Exemplify the NFL’s Domestic Violence Hypocrisy
"Jim Harbaugh, who coaches the San Francisco 49ers, made an even stronger statement after defensive lineman Ray McDonald was recently arrested on felony domestic assault charges. “If someone physically abuses a woman and/or physically or mentally abuses or hurts a child, then there’s no understanding,” said Harbaugh, whose brother, John, is the coach of Rice’s former team, the Baltimore Ravens. “There’s no tolerance for that.” --> "Using data from USA Today and the San Diego Union-Tribune, we collected information on active players who have been charged with or arrested for domestic violence, sexual assault, or assaults against women. The 49ers lead the league with four such players. "

https://saturdaytradition.com/maryland-football/ex-stanford-players-call-d-j-durkin-jim-harbaugh-terrible-human-beings/#:~:text=Durkin, Jim Harbaugh 'terrible human beings',-Dustin Schutte | 2&text=Shortly after ESPN released its,Facebook to share their thoughts.

Only a guy that has, on multiple instances, postured on a take, only to do the complete opposite multiple times. Be considered incredibly unlikeable by people who've worked against or with him. Use God to push his backwoods ass takes (https://www.liveaction.org/news/michigan-wolverines-jim-harbaugh-horrendous-abortion/). Retard that doesn't know anything about science, handpicking data to downplay the real threat of COVID. Sounds alot like.... Sounds like other people already took the words out of my mouth. Maybe I'm dap fishing, maybe the other people that've had this opinion dap fishing too :jbhmm:

NOW, Im shytposting for being on this side of the discussion, but I'd hate to be siding with , a guy that only implied "nonwhite groups haven’t contributed as much as whites to civilization". Harbs values' align more with a supporter of rape and incest than mine own, but I guess Im dap fishing in admitting that :to:

Somebody let me hold that juelz .gif right quick.

James Hudson couldn't crack the OL so they thought he'd make a great DL with his motor. Hudson NEVER claimed to suffer from depression. Not even teammates knew anything about it, but I'll let you cook. As for the rest of that shyt.. that's all garbage. Literally none of that says that Harbaugh's a bad human. You're just posting like he cucked you and sprayed your ole lady's face. I'd love to hear the way Gus, Saban, Dabo, Lincoln, or any of them powerful white dudes would answer these bogus ass questions.

People dont like Harbaugh cause he's weird as fukk, and its obvious he's got a few screws loose. (CTE?) shyt, its one of the reasons his own fan base is turning on him.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Somebody let me hold that juelz .gif right quick.

James Hudson couldn't crack the OL so they thought he'd make a great DL with his motor. Hudson NEVER claimed to suffer from depression. Not even teammates knew anything about it, but I'll let you cook. As for the rest of that shyt.. that's all garbage. Literally none of that says that Harbaugh's a bad human. You're just posting like he cucked you and sprayed your ole lady's face. I'd love to hear the way Gus, Saban, Dabo, Lincoln, or any of them powerful white dudes would answer these bogus ass questions.

People dont like Harbaugh cause he's weird as fukk, and its obvious he's got a few screws loose. (CTE?) shyt, its one of the reasons his own fan base is turning on him.
Alright breh :unimpressed: yall gonna rationalize it however you want to

Harbaugh's a fukkin weirdo. Urban's a piece of shyt. You can't tell the difference?
I haven't seen anything to make me think they're different people. Urban's shyt is more spoke about, I'd agree with that. They both have rationalized multiple situations that a non-POS wouldn't, in the name of winning games

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Alright breh :unimpressed: yall gonna rationalize it however you want to

I haven't seen anything to make me think they're different people. Urban's shyt is more spoke about, I'd agree with that. They both have rationalized multiple situations that a non-POS wouldn't, in the name of winning games

I don’t expect you to know what goes down with the Michigan program my dude. I follow them closely. shyts annoying sometimes, but it is what it is.

If you took a poll asking if they thought Harbaugh was a piece of shyt human, you’d get minimal yes’s.

If you did urban.. you’d have very little no’s. It’s well known urban (similar to saban) gives no fukks. It’s all about wins to him. And I’ve come to respect that grind.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami had next but between Richt refusing to fire his son, refusing to adapt a spread offense, hiring Diaz instead of Cristobal and the Enos hire they fumbled it

Diaz can recruit south Florida well, the Enos hire was trash but were moving to a spread offense this season assuming it still moves on.

But yeah we’ve been snakebitten since the glory years of the early 2000s

I’m pretty sure I can trace my depression starting as a teen to adulthood to how painful Miami football is to follow