The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
beating OSU automatically gives you a better chance at the B10 title than not. they've won the B10 in the past decade. they're putting out some of the best individual talent in the B10 and maybe in the NFL (we'll have to see on guys like Hamler). all that, and they're trending upwards, which the other program being discussed here isnt

I am NOT shytting on Michigan here, but I dont see what aspect other than UM has been PSU a couple times, makes Michigan preferable. Yall have the worse head coach (by alot IMO), yall have worse skill position talent, yall have one of the worst offensive identities in football, and yall are getting further and further from OSU

They beat OSU once. On a fluke. I give them credit, but fam... you’re making it seem like it’s 50/50 every time they play the bucks. And that’s the only time they’ve won the B1G.

Who (outside of Saquon and Allen Robinson.. who wasn’t a Franklin recruit) have they put in the league that’s ‘some of the best individual talent?’ Miles Sanders? Christian Hackenberg? Trace McSorely?

You knit pick offensive skill positions to put Michigan at a disadvantage. I could say that PSU had 5 guys drafted in this last draft. Michigan? 10. But this ain’t even about being drafted.. it’s about college. And I legit listed you facts that PSU hasn’t accomplished any more than Michigan (except for the one bootleg year that they backed into that B1G championship)

I can’t stand Harbaugh.. I’ve made it pretty clear.. but to say that Franklins a better coach than he is is laughable. Without Saquon, dude is Kirk Farenz.

Is it recruiting that makes them better? Let’s see.

Class rankings:
2016 - Penn State 20th.. Michigan 8th
2017 - Penn State 15th.. Michigan 5th
2018 - Penn State 6th.. Michigan 22nd
2019 - Penn State 12th.. Michigan 8th
2020 - Penn State 15th.. Michigan 14th
(So far in 2021’s class) Penn State 29th.. Michigan 9th

So they’re not bringing the better talent in neither.

Look I’m over here feelin dirty for sticking up for Harbaugh like this. The fact of this whole thing is, PSU isn’t a better program than us. Period. Without Barkley, I fully think Franklin would’ve either gotten fired by now, or he would’ve moved on from Happy Valley.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I would hope its Wac Jones but i know that north florida peckerwood dont believe in covid
fwpua8.png