The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
MSU is BAD breh, they lost their few decent players this offseason, their recruiting class is asscheeks & they got a tough schedule. Lowkey I could see them going 0-10 if it wasn't for Maryland & Rutgers.

Tucker had a WAY better situation at Colorado, he fukked it up being greedy lmao. He about to be Tyrone Willingham status outchea

I know he needs some work, but i got a feeling he will make it sugar from shyt
beating OSU automatically gives you a better chance at the B10 title than not. they've won the B10 in the past decade. they're putting out some of the best individual talent in the B10 and maybe in the NFL (we'll have to see on guys like Hamler). all that, and they're trending upwards, which the other program being discussed here isnt

I am NOT shytting on Michigan here, but I dont see what aspect other than UM has been PSU a couple times, makes Michigan preferable. Yall have the worse head coach (by alot IMO), yall have worse skill position talent, yall have one of the worst offensive identities in football, and yall are getting further and further from OSU

We’ve had some high rated wrs, rbs lbs and db’s the issue is overall speed and game changers, harbs has gotten better talent,And we have had a direction, i think the development has been some program issue, some talent issue, if you have listened to the podcast (which i hope you have supporting a black podcast) i lament on about our wrs especially DPJ, he had the physical traits dude just ain’t have that dog in him, and it didn’t help we had a qb that could give him some go get it balls too, i think we have a better system in place now, i hope Milton takes the qb spot and i think we are a different offense, our defense has taken a step back and speed is the issue, we look slow in the secondary, front 7 is cool I’m interested to see the young bull mazi

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You bout to put a scUM logo on it ? :whoo:
xG1I8dW_d.jpg
This one is already A1

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Vandergriff
Garcia
Del Rio-Wilson
Jacurri Brown

Georgia football may be damn near better than Florida football :lupe:
The fukkery coaches/handlers down here been on is starting to catch up. We obviously still have the athletes but year after year it seems like GA is blowing by us when it comes to development.

Florida HS football, especially down here, needs a big fix.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
if you looked at 2017 on, I dont even know how you construct an argument where you'd pick Michigan. PSU had one of the best HS RB prospects transfer and they still got 2, maybe more NFL RBs waiting in the wings. Michigan is a run first team and hasnt had a RB drafted in 12 years

12 years??? Thats true?!?!?!?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The fukkery coaches/handlers down here been on is starting to catch up. We obviously still have the athletes but year after year it seems like GA is blowing by us when it comes to development.

Florida HS football, especially down here, needs a big fix.

Hell yea especially the OL they are putting out. That shyt crazy lol

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
I like this schedule. :ehh:

ND needs to join the ACC. The season would be more exciting with a conference title to play for.

EevlJ2TWAAA7aUi

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you looked at 2017 on, I dont even know how you construct an argument where you'd pick Michigan. PSU had one of the best HS RB prospects transfer and they still got 2, maybe more NFL RBs waiting in the wings. Michigan is a run first team and hasnt had a RB drafted in 12 years
Mike Hart rolling in his grave
@Sauce Dab we finna get some scUM receipts :whoo:.
:whoo: