The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I’m surprised Saban even giving his guys an option to opt out.

“You think about opting out on me, you’re done here in Tuscaloosa. You hear me? DONE :damn:

Nick aint worried.
Send a 1st rounder on to the league and get a 4 star youngin some PT and game reps so they'll ready next year for the real season
saban-smile.png

If we have a real season in 2021 :to:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nick aint worried.
Send a 1st rounder on to the league and get a 4 star youngin some PT and game reps so they'll ready next year for the real season
saban-smile.png

If we have a real season in 2021 :to:
Waddle, Devonta Smith, and Najee might as well sit out. They ain’t got nothing to prove. Saban shouldn’t be out there anyway. With his age he’s at risk :mjgrin:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Don’t know if this has been brought up, and might sound controversial to those that are super sensitive to all things rona and sports, but fukk it. Aren’t most if not all these players basically opting out because of injury risks before the draft more than any unknown future complications IF they contracted rona? Seems like it’s easy to opt out and not catch flack by saying rona made them do it.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Don’t know if this has been brought up, and might sound controversial to those that are super sensitive to all things rona and sports, but fukk it. Aren’t most if not all these players basically opting out because of injury risks before the draft more than any unknown future complications IF they contracted rona? Seems like it’s easy to opt out and not catch flack by saying rona made them do it.

Nah man this rona real deal holyfield out chea. A few UF players thinking of sitting out and they would be 6-7 round draft picks IF THAT.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Nah man this rona real deal holyfield out chea. A few UF players thinking of sitting out and they would be 6-7 round draft picks IF THAT.
Are they really shook of rona but never cared before about potential massive brain damage down the road from playing football?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Are they really shook of rona but never cared before about potential massive brain damage down the road from playing football?

I hear ya and NOT disagreeing but..."Down the road" is the key. This is a pandemic where they isn't a vaccine/cure available at the moment. Imagine a guy with NFL aspirations plays and catches the Rona and now teams flag his ass as a possible liablity. Little shyt like that is why i dont mind kids not gambling millions if they have a chance to wait a year