The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Okay...do YOU believe that people in the West take football as serious in the South? I think this is nitpicking just to nitpick, it might be generalizing, but it's a generalization I've seen in anyone who's lived in both
shyt at my hbcu it was a few Cali boys that went hard in the paint, i think taking football seriously knows no state or regional affiliation, and look at them last chance u boys, nikkas traveling 2 plus hours every day to go to school to play, and a lot of them are undersized knowing they probably not going past cc

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He's gonna OV to Nebraska :ahh:

What’s fishy about him? I haven’t really followed him

Apparent smoke around attitude issues + what @malbaker86 alluded to.

Got put outta Northwestern for putting his hands on a female and then went to Chaminade Prep and left there for whatever reason.

There's a reason UF, FSU, and especially Miami isn't recruiting him and why Bama, UGA, and Clemson not looking at him either. That could change if he dont get into any shyt his senior year

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I still don't see a season happening but if it does I wonder if the SEC will give the fans the big time games like:

LSU vs UGA
BAMA vs Florida
Auburn vs Florida
LSU vs Tenn (ehh)

Or if they duck making those matchups

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man these idiots going wild on CanesInSight @Freddie.Cane @madness @malbaker86

they been bragging about Jason Marshall for the last week, and now today some national reporters flipped their crystal balls to Miami, “ruining the surprise”. I’m like y’all realize you were damn near bragging about this shyt for a week?

sometimes the fan base is retarded I swear

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
man these idiots going wild on CanesInSight @Freddie.Cane @madness @malbaker86

they been bragging about Jason Marshall for the last week, and now today some national reporters flipped their crystal balls to Miami, “ruining the surprise”. I’m like y’all realize you were damn near bragging about this shyt for a week?

sometimes the fan base is retarded I swear
Breh shyt wild plus gaytor and bama fans going there to spy and get info I can’t remember a time like this