The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It’s so damn crazy him and Kerryon was never healthy at the same time. Literally when one got healthy the other got hurt and vice versa
Streets was telling me there was some beef with him and Gus towards the end of ‘17 but you are right. As solid as we have been at RB, we also got a ton of what ifs

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You can tell how stupid a lot of the people who parrot that talking point are. Me personally, I’m gonna come out of school with less than 30k in debt. There’s backups that played at Auburn that are worth more than that. False equivalency

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Why do people like this? NCAA is making billions of these young men.... for free books.:gucci:

bruh I’m not even shocked anymore, when we posted about the Iowa players, dude was basically like it’s tough love, and they are living the dream

I’m sitting there like

giphy.gif

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
no chance, at all, the PAC 12 gets a season off in fall. brehs just too smart over there, and they obv don't take football as serious as we do down here

i hate when nikkas say that, like if you play football outside the south you some how are incapable of being serious about football

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
i hate when nikkas say that, like if you play football outside the south you some how are incapable of being serious about football
How did you derive "incapable of being serious" from "take football as serious"? That's a very wide spectrum

Anyway, do you think the West takes football as serious as the South?

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

There are entities in power out there that go against the mentality I mentioned, definitely. As a whole, I wouldn't say it's like that. A self-composed boycott, them being one of the first to consider conference only, even something like USC's President (Carol Folt) making a repeated effort to increase academics and dismiss their football struggles.

I would also add Wazzu's modern fanbase seems to me to fit that Southern wild white trash archetype more than anyone else in the P12. maybe thats reflective in the coaches :yeshrug:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
How did you derive "incapable of being serious" from "take football as serious"? That's a very wide spectrum

Anyway, do you think the West takes football as serious as the South?

the part where you said obviously they don’t take football seriously as they do in the south, again that’s more of a broad and sweeping statement, also add, some folks are informed and choose their health over this, and that doesn’t mean they don’t take football seriously, just means their health is more important

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
the part where you said obviously they don’t take football seriously as they do in the south, again that’s more of a broad and sweeping statement, also add, some folks are informed and choose their health over this, and that doesn’t mean they don’t take football seriously, just means their health is more important
Okay...do YOU believe that people in the West take football as serious in the South? I think this is nitpicking just to nitpick, it might be generalizing, but it's a generalization I've seen in anyone who's lived in both