The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man listen why the fukk you gotta be a good dude, all polite and shyt :ufdup: better watch yourself

nah but for real I hate CanesInSight that’s why I barely post. Lot of :mjpls: type shyt on there if you change the topic from anything but football. And I get that college football fans in general are racist old white men on average but my thing is, with a team like Miami that personified black culture in its heyday, i don’t understand how you can’t see the hypocrisy. For CFB I just chop it up with the brehs in here. I can only imagine the type of shyt on gator forums
Outside of here I bet every CFB message board is majority of a bunch of old racists posting. Let one black player on your favorite team speak up about injustices then here they come with the “just focus on football man you need to be focused on the season not all the black lives matter crap” :dahell:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entertain me ****** and know your place is the mindset of the avg (damn age) White CFB fan

Outside of here I bet every CFB message board is majority of a bunch of old racists posting. Let one black player on your favorite team speak up about injustices then here they come with the “just focus on football man you need to be focused on the season not all the black lives matter crap” :dahell:

“these entitled ******s you are getting a free world class education how can you ask for money or complain about injustice”

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
images

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no reason why Miami and UF shouldn't at least play each other every other year. Or once every three to four years.

I like watching them two teams play because the games are always super intense

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nah breh, Miami and UF have a legit beef. With FSU sure we don’t like each other, but there is some form of respect there.

and it’s gotten back to a more personal recently over the last 5-7 years as UF has put more emphasis on South Florida recruiting. We compete for at least a dozen recruits each cycle
:ehh: I'm sure they'll be more of it if UF and Miami become far and away the top programs in state, seems like there's a push to make football boom again in Florida, on every level of leadership. Plus, if UNC doesn't end up like I think they will, Miami will need to find tough comp elsewhere

Same energy that y’all was showing last two preseasons when y’all dismissed LsU, let me go look up those funny hot takes
The problem with this logic is that people gave LSU the benefit of the doubt from 2013 to 2017 and they never even got to a SEC title. So its not like y'all have been constantly hated on like you say. After 2016, the general perception of LSU dipped a little so that, plus a new staff, explained the 2017 and 2018 lack of love. it wasnt irrational IMO. same way it wouldnt have been irrational to not think LSU would average like 45 points a game:yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Lincoln extended his contract.
2 more years
The new agreement adds two years to Riley's contract, which still must be approved by Oklahoma's board of regents, which meets this week. The Athletic first reported the new agreement for Riley.

Oklahoma increased Riley's salary to $6 million annually in January 2019. His previous agreement included $700,000 bonuses for each year he remains at OU, as well as annual salary increases of $150,000. His 2019 salary of $6,384,462 ranked ninth among FBS coaches, according to USA Today's database.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Jamarr Chase, Terrace Marshall, Racey McMath that’s easily one of the best Corp in the country all 3 potential top 100 draft picks, you got Kayshon Boutte and Trey Palmer two 5* recievers Who were track stars, then to add to all of that you got freaking Arik Gilbert the High school player of the year and who college coaches had as their #1 overall recruit.

Then any one of our Running backs can have break out years, all three of them are capable of having breakout years. All 3 of them showed flashes behind Clyde and John Emery is the highest rated RB at LSU since Fournette

how the hell you goin to gameplan against all these weapons

like anyone else you just do it

:ehh: I'm sure they'll be more of it if UF and Miami become far and away the top programs in state, seems like there's a push to make football boom again in Florida, on every level of leadership. Plus, if UNC doesn't end up like I think they will, Miami will need to find tough comp elsewhere

The problem with this logic is that people gave LSU the benefit of the doubt from 2013 to 2017 and they never even got to a SEC title. So its not like y'all have been constantly hated on like you say. After 2016, the general perception of LSU dipped a little so that, plus a new staff, explained the 2017 and 2018 lack of love. it wasnt irrational IMO. same way it wouldnt have been irrational to not think LSU would average like 45 points a game:yeshrug:
Never thought I’d see the day i agree with your Ass, you making valid points and shyt, bout time that Auburn education paid off

but all jokes aside, it’s true, this nikka act like people just hate on LSU, and for no reason, all this grandstanding and he acts like it’s a sure thing y’all bout to whip ass or something undeterred

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish Alabama and Florida would play more often, Florida is my favorite non-traditional SEC team to play.
Y’all should be playing UGA more too. When was the last time y’all played each other in the regular season?