The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Players need to be using this year to push to get paid. No way in hell they should be trot out there to play this season

The only way players are getting paid is if they unionize and that opens ups more questions than answers as far as who gets what on the pie chart

The most we can hope for is the ncaa stop pretending like these dudes are student athletes let them sell their likeness ( commercials, memorabilia, etc)

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Jamarr Chase, Terrace Marshall, Racey McMath that’s easily one of the best Corp in the country all 3 potential top 100 draft picks, you got Kayshon Boutte and Trey Palmer two 5* recievers Who were track stars, then to add to all of that you got freaking Arik Gilbert the High school player of the year and who college coaches had as their #1 overall recruit.

Then any one of our Running backs can have break out years, all three of them are capable of having breakout years. All 3 of them showed flashes behind Clyde and John Emery is the highest rated RB at LSU since Fournette

how the hell you goin to gameplan against all these weapons

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Ayo @malbaker86 is that you who posts on the CanesInSight forums.

I’m dead bruh why you be posting on enemy lines :birdman:

:pachaha:

Yall behaving me :dead: over there. shyt better than the Gator main free message board, Swamp Gas (awesome recruiting). Say ONE negative thing about a kid over there and they "well you're not a REAL Gator fan :mad:" :beli:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Plus its just dumb to me that FSU plays both every year but the other two don't.

Florida vs Miami >>> Florida vs FSU imo
I don't disagree but I think that's because UF/UM now has a lil bit of myth to it, since we don't see it annually. Like Auburn aint close to Florida's biggest rival, but after getting smacked up last decade and having the main event come to their stadium, Florida fans got UP for that game. I dont think that woulda happened if we played every year :manny:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

Yall behaving me :dead: over there. shyt better than the Gator main free message board, Swamp Gas (awesome recruiting). Say ONE negative thing about a kid over there and they "well you're not a REAL Gator fan :mad:" :beli:

man listen why the fukk you gotta be a good dude, all polite and shyt :ufdup: better watch yourself

nah but for real I hate CanesInSight that’s why I barely post. Lot of :mjpls: type shyt on there if you change the topic from anything but football. And I get that college football fans in general are racist old white men on average but my thing is, with a team like Miami that personified black culture in its heyday, i don’t understand how you can’t see the hypocrisy. For CFB I just chop it up with the brehs in here. I can only imagine the type of shyt on gator forums

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't disagree but I think that's because UF/UM now has a lil bit of myth to it, since we don't see it annually. Like Auburn aint close to Florida's biggest rival, but after getting smacked up last decade and having the main event come to their stadium, Florida fans got UP for that game. I dont think that woulda happened if we played every year :manny:

nah breh, Miami and UF have a legit beef. With FSU sure we don’t like each other, but there is some form of respect there.

and it’s gotten back to a more personal recently over the last 5-7 years as UF has put more emphasis on South Florida recruiting. We compete for at least a dozen recruits each cycle

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Same energy that y’all was showing last two preseasons when y’all dismissed LsU, let me go look up those funny hot takes

And y’all didn’t win a title in ‘18 (a 10-3 season, congratulations), it was ‘19 and that was lightning in a bottle.

I don’t know how many more players and coaches LSU has to lose for y’all to be realistic, y’all are not repeating and that’s okay, it is extremely difficult to repeat.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Are you comparing UF vs Miami to UF vs Auburn....?:leostare:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
And y’all didn’t win a title in ‘18 (a 10-3 season, congratulations), it was ‘19 and that was lightning in a bottle.

I don’t know how many more players and coaches LSU has to lose for y’all to be realistic, y’all are not repeating and that’s okay, it is extremely difficult to repeat.
Yea LSU went 10-3 and you said they were goin to be trash

2017- I said LSU would go 9-3 or 8-4 and Coach O going to have growing pains, that was the year we lost to Troy

2018- everyone said 6-6 or 7-5 and I said 10 wins atleast we went 10-3 and 2 of those losses could have gone either way

2019- I said we were making the playoffs while people slept on LSU, had the greatest season of all time

safe to say my LSU predictions hold a lot of weight :ehh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
man listen why the fukk you gotta be a good dude, all polite and shyt :ufdup: better watch yourself

nah but for real I hate CanesInSight that’s why I barely post. Lot of :mjpls: type shyt on there if you change the topic from anything but football. And I get that college football fans in general are racist old white men on average but my thing is, with a team like Miami that personified black culture in its heyday, i don’t understand how you can’t see the hypocrisy. For CFB I just chop it up with the brehs in here. I can only imagine the type of shyt on gator forums
Entertain me ****** and know your place is the mindset of the avg (damn age) White CFB fan