The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Texas will never close those borders that’s a pipe dream if I ever heard one

we don’t mean that figuratively. Even in the 2000s, Texas still couldn’t keep out ou. But closing the borders in a way that Texas doesn’t lose many of the top instate talent to oos programs not named ou like the 2000s.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man them borders more wide open than @Trust Me legs on Mondays mens night at Don Lemons bar and grill.

tenor.gif

You will not slander @Trust Me sir

Couple schools down south.
Couple schools out west.
Couple schools up north.
:sas2:

i know you not naming Michigan we putting talent in the league... we just can’t beat that team in Columbus :mjcry:

I think they do ok. I do think they could do better but they get a few here and there
Quiet as it’s kept say what you want about ricth he got talent to the league and paid, as many 5 stars he’s gotten, can’t think of too many big names Kirby has in the league :sas2:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
tenor.gif

You will not slander @Trust Me sir

i know you not naming Michigan we putting talent in the league... we just can’t beat that team in Columbus :mjcry:

Quiet as it’s kept say what you want about ricth he got talent to the league and paid, as many 5 stars he’s gotten, can’t think of too many big names Kirby has in the league :sas2:

Devin Bush, Rashan Gary the only 4/5 star to 1st round i can think of. Who else?

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
we saw teams who deserved it less get in
Perhaps but they weren't facing those teams...

Oklahoma + Michigan* and a close loss on the road is a better resume than o$u + Wisconsin and getting ran off the field. That's why o$u was selected.

*everyone but degenerates and scoundrels will admit o$u lost to Michigan.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roquan Smith, Leornard Floyd, and Chubb the only ones I can think of doing well under Kirby

The top guys in next year draft might as well not play then put they name in the draft. No point in Trevor Lawrence playing unless that championship loss hurt him so bad he want to give it one more try