The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Golden was the worst. Taggart didn’t get enough time to turn things around.
I felt like Taggart FSU teams had some issues, but I could see what they were doing. If they could figure those issues out (fix whatever was wrong with the o line, find or develop a top notch qb, no conditioning and team leadership) they would have been were they needed to be. The U just can’t seem to find the right coach which is crazy cause at one time they just couldn’t miss. They were replacing legends with legends. Mcilvaine Is one of those coaches who does better at a smaller school.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
watching the 2010 SEC title for the first time since...2010

Did not know Stephon Gilmore was on that team. If you told a NFL only fan that a core of Lattimore, Jeffrey and him went 10-4 (or 9-5 idk), he'd clown you

edit: Darvin Adams would've been sum special if he stayed that last year and developed a little more IMO. I get why he left with Cam also going, but man. Guy fried the fukk out of Gilmore

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That 1-0 was against UGA in 2015

I know we didn't look great in September 2015 but we was not losing to no Greyson Lambert, Vegas was trippin with that game :mjlol:
their stretch after Murray and before state farm was the absolute low since Ive watched CFB

(and Gus choked to them 2 out of those 3 years :mjlol::unimpressed:)