The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have to produce some NFL draft picks. I know 2020 UF commit Princely U. specifically said that's why the longhorns weren't on his radar .
I think quite a few recruits have said that about Texas. They not developing their talent correctly and they ain’t putting guys in the league consistently.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man them borders more wide open than @Trust Me legs on Mondays mens night at Don Lemons bar and grill.
tenor.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
They have to produce some NFL draft picks. I know 2020 UF commit Princely U. specifically said that's why the longhorns weren't on his radar .
And it’s the truth. The moment Texas starts putting players back in the NFL, and of course, wining, is the moment those borders will be closed. Until then, the sleeping giant will remain asleep. Same thing is happening to USC to a smaller extent.

Herman did himself a disservice by not hiring the correct coaches when he first got there.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Ups Saban to UT thread

2py0swz-th.png

I pray to Allah, that when yall fall, it is LONG and HARD. Been hell since Dareus put his helmet in Colt's shoulder. :snoop:

Yup, Garrett Wilson said the same thing.

But these two have another brother on the team, his dad is in the Hall of Honor, and their grandfather was a Longhorn. Something went wrong personally btw Herman and the dad.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I pray to Allah, that when yall fall, it is LONG and HARD. Been hell since Dareus put his helmet in Colt's shoulder. :snoop:

But these two have another brother on the team, his dad is in the Hall of Honor, and their grandfather was a Longhorn. Something went wrong personally btw Herman and the dad.
Tunmise said it earlier this year. All these players are looking at their future. Texas has many advantages but for some reason, developing has been a major problem. Glad Texas got rid of Mehringer, Beck, and Orlando. But it may be to late for Herman.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Name a decade we aint won in...ill wait :unimpressed:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UGA is one. We've seen multiple top 50 recruits play and get quality snaps and then leave as an UDFA.
They trash at putting d linemen in the league. But they oline get results. They put 2 in the first round this year