The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:yeshrug: last year I had Georgia as my preseason pick. They had a decent season.

I didn't watch much college football last year so this pick isn't based on watching Texas. Its more of a gut feel. Just feels like its the year they finally breakthrough.
You back to being a Tennesse fan or you still rocking with @smitty22 and them buckeyes?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:yeshrug: last year I had Georgia as my preseason pick. They had a decent season.

I didn't watch much college football last year so this pick isn't based on watching Texas. Its more of a gut feel. Just feels like its the year they finally breakthrough.

If they had anyone other than Sam Ehlinger at QB, I could see that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You back to being a Tennesse fan or you still rocking with @smitty22 and them buckeyes?

Neither. I typically rock with the team that has the dopest athletic black QB. Right now there isn't a Josh Dobbs/Deshaun Watson/Lamar Jackson/Vince Young/Cam Newton type QB in Division 1. If Trey Lance played at a major school I'd fukk with him.

I'll rep Tennessee cause that's the home state. But there aren't dope future NFL stars there anymore like there was a few years ago. Its why I don't even watch them play anymore.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Neither. I typically rock with the team that has the dopest athletic black QB. Right now there isn't a Josh Dobbs/Deshaun Watson/Lamar Jackson/Vince Young/Cam Newton type QB in Division 1. If Trey Lance played at a major school I'd fukk with him.

I'll rep Tennessee cause that's the home state. But there aren't dope future NFL stars there anymore like there was a few years ago. Its why I don't even watch them play anymore.
Like the gawd QB Josh Dobbs :wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ill pose this hypothetical, if your team could only have 4 games this season before things got canceled (which is probably really possible), which ones would you pick and why

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
For me, it'd be vs UNC, @UGA, vs UK and @ UA

1. Best chance to win in Tuscaloosa and Athens since 2010 and 2014 respectively
2. UNC flipped or pressed quite a few guys we were high on last cycle, plus we gotta complete the cypher. Also, Auburn and non SEC games are always a meme win or lose :yeshrug::lolbron:
3. UK has two burner games and USC, which is basically a burner game, to test if Joey is starter quality (if he's eligible), and I would think he'd see time in that game just off the strength. Joey kicking Bo around would be :mjlit::wow:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Ill pose this hypothetical, if your team could only have 4 games this season before things got canceled (which is probably really possible), which ones would you pick and why
1. FSU- foot on neck season to the cacs culturally appropriating our native american brother and sisters.
2. UGA - We have to get over the hump
3. LSU - it's a game of the week every year
4. Tennessee - Lets make it 15 out of 16

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Washington to establish a foothold in the Pacific Northwest
psu revenge
MSU whoop lil brother
Osu, one of these years has to be ours