Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only 3 guaranteed Ws on our schedule. fukk that game

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ill pose this hypothetical, if your team could only have 4 games this season before things got canceled (which is probably really possible), which ones would you pick and why
Oregon: Quality road win is always good for the playoff resume.
Iowa: Got them at home this time, so without them sick kids, ass whoopin coming up.
Penn St: Games always close. Their white out environment is one of the best in college football.
scUM: Be interesting to see if Harbaugh can survive 0-6 after this L.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
1. FSU- foot on neck season to the cacs culturally appropriating our native american brother and sisters
Losing the Gator Bait chant really hurt y’all didn’t it? Cause i swear this appropriating native culture never offended y’all before. See through

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@RammerJammer

Wanna hear some fukked up facts tho?

1) As great as it is to get them fukkin inbreds out the paint.. what do them boosters think?

2) It’s fukkin Alabama. You’re selling every game out. There ain’t shyt to do other than CFB.

3) I know you see that fakkit “John Smith’s” tweet too.. talkin bout players being given money. You better hope these fukk boys don’t go all out snitchin on Saban’s extracurricular activities.

I’d usually say this can become a big deal at a big school. But at a school like Bama? shyt could legit blow up. I hope y’all can get them sayings under control.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
@RammerJammer

Wanna hear some fukked up facts tho?

1) As great as it is to get them fukkin inbreds out the paint.. what do them boosters think?

2) It’s fukkin Alabama. You’re selling every game out. There ain’t shyt to do other than CFB.

3) I know you see that fakkit “John Smith’s” tweet too.. talkin bout players being given money. You better hope these fukk boys don’t go all out snitchin on Saban’s extracurricular activities.

I’d usually say this can become a big deal at a big school. But at a school like Bama? shyt could legit blow up. I hope y’all can get them sayings under control.

You're probably, there will be some white backlash from this and you're seeing some of it now. At the same time though, Saban has enough clout to where he doesn't have to bow down to the boosters or the inbred fans, I think back to when Saban started Blake Sims at QB over Coker and to fans outside of Alabama, it wasn't a big deal but it was a big deal to Bama fans because for years boosters were against starting a black QB, I'm talking about going back to the days of Andrew Zow, they did not fw Andrew and instead wanted Tyler Watts trash ass over Andrew.

Point is, these cac boosters and cac fans are cancer, if they try to fukk with Saban and run him out of Tuscaloosa over this then they're as dumb as their social media posts indicate, wouldn't even surprise me if they really start pushing for Dabo now.