The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Some Spooky shyt going on in Knoxville. That’s they 2nd 5 star this week :unimpressed:

Another 5 star that goes 6th or 7th round and @Swagnificent gotta explain what went wrong with the coaches :unimpressed:

Off the field noise is that he put his hands on a girl which is why UF, Clemson, and Bama backed off (along with FSU and Miami who never really even cared to recruit him)...

how a 5* had THOSE schools (Tennessee, A&M, and Nebraska) as his top 3 :mjpls:?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off the field noise is that he put his hands on a girl which is why UF, Clemson, and Bama backed off (along with FSU and Miami who never really even cared to recruit him)...

how a 5* had THOSE schools (Tennessee, A&M, and Nebraska) as his top 3 :mjpls:?
If UF, FSU and Miami didn’t really recruit him then you KNOW this nikka did some fukked up shyt off the field :mjpls:
Knoxville looking real funny :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: What team is gonna waste a 1st rounder on Mond?

He's a shorter Colin Kaepernick. I have him 3rd behind Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields when it comes to 2021 QB prospects. Kellen Mond is a franchise caliber NFL QB.

Early 2021 NFL Draft QB Rankings:
1. Trevor Lawrence (Clemson) - Top 5 grade.....NFL comp: more athletic less cerebral Peyton Manning

2. Justin Fields (Ohio St.) - 1st round grade....NFL comp: mini Cam Newton

3. Kellen Mond (Texas A&M) - 1st round Grade....NFL comp: mini Colin Kaepernick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Spooky shyt going on in Knoxville. That’s they 2nd 5 star this week :unimpressed:

If Butch Jones could land back to back Top 5 classes then why are you surprised a disciple of Saban is doing better than that clown?

Jeremy Pruitt is building a national championship caliber roster. While Butch Jones stacked up 5-star WRs and RBs, Pruitt is stacking up 5-star OL and 5-star defensive players.

The current Tennessee o-line is comprised of FOUR 247composite 5-star offensive lineman (G Trey Smith, G Cade Mays, T Darnell Wright, and T Wanya Morris). I don't know how many other college teams that are gonna be starting 4 composite 5-star offensive lineman next season.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another 5 star that goes 6th or 7th round and @Swagnificent gotta explain what went wrong with the coaches :unimpressed:

I actually don't care about star rankings when it comes to projecting players to the NFL. Most of the guys I tout were 3 or 4 star prospects coming out. I look at the tape when it comes to the players I hype.

Thus far from what I've seen Jeremy Pruitt is recruiting Alabama caliber players. That means they'll be good in college but are unlikely to be great pros. You prolly won't see me touting that many of Tennessee's players in future drafts eventhough the NFL will start picking them in the 1st round like they do Alabama.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
He's a shorter Colin Kaepernick. I have him 3rd behind Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields when it comes to 2021 QB prospects. Kellen Mond is a franchise caliber NFL QB.

1. Trevor Lawrence (Clemson) - Top 5 grade.....NFL comp: more athletic less cerebral Peyton Manning

Nobody even wants the real Kap why would they want the watered down bootleg dollar store version? If he was so great, he would have been in the draft this year. If a team really just got to have Mond they can scoop him up in the 7th round, and use the 1st rounder on 1st round talent.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Swag not doing his research like before

Lance isnt getting more hype than Mond.