The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just hope Mac doesnt play too well to go pro next year. Think he would benefit from 2 years as the starter :ehh:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Swag not doing his research like before

Lance isnt getting more hype than Mond.

That highlight package didn’t show me anything. He threw a bunch of passes to wide open receivers beating their man down field.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody even wants the real Kap why would they want the watered down bootleg dollar store version? If he was so great, he would have been in the draft this year. If a team really just got to have Mond they can scoop him up in the 7th round, and use the 1st rounder on 1st round talent.

Kaep's deal was more about politics than his skill set. Also prime Kaep led a team to a Super Bowl so being a lesser version of him is still a good QB worthy of being a starter.

NFL teams undervalue black QBs so I don't care where he is ultimately drafted. I just know he has more NFL potential than any of the QBs we saw drafted in the 2020 NFL Draft.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swag not doing his research like before

Lance isnt getting more hype than Mond.

Sounds like Fields :mjgrin::troll:

Gotta wait until we get @Swagnificent full breakdown before knowing if he's for real or not. :ehh:

:whoo: Just off my early impressions, he's the most impressive QB prospect I've seen since Josh Allen. His game reminds me a lot of Josh Dobbs. And ya'll know how highly I still think of him. This dude is already my favorite QB in college football just off these clips. Will definitely be looking at more film of him.

Trey Lance just vaulted himself ahead of Trevor Lawrence in my eyes as the top QB prospect in the 2021 draft.

Early 2021 NFL Draft QB Rankings:

1. Trey Lance (North Dakota St.) - Top 5 Grade....NFL comp: Josh Dobbs

2. Trevor Lawrence (Clemson) - Top 5 grade.....NFL comp: more athletic less cerebral Peyton Manning

3. Justin Fields (Ohio St.) - 1st round grade....NFL comp: mini Cam Newton

4. Kellen Mond (Texas A&M) - 1st round Grade....NFL comp: mini Colin Kaepernick

This could go down as one of the better QB classes in history.

Last edited: