The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know a recently drafted Auburn player in case you wanna snitch :mjpls:

:dead:

the NCAA is a fukkin joke. My mom use to do shyt for a student at the school she works at who played for Georgia Tech a few years back. Simple things that could have gotten the school in probation if the NCAA ever found out lmao

she just used to give him clothes & shyt cause his fam didn’t have that much money

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:dead:

the NCAA is a fukkin joke. My mom use to do shyt for a student at the school she works at who played for Georgia Tech a few years back. Simple things that could have gotten the school in probation if the NCAA ever found out lmao

she just used to give him clothes & shyt cause his fam didn’t have that much money

Oh no I agree the NCAA is a joke, more people realizing it too. I don't really care if a player gets rent money from a coach, or somebody pays for their meal, or somebody gets them a charger. I don't get why the NCAA doesn't want the student athlete living the normal american life.

10 years I would've said the opposite though but I was young :pachaha:

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Probably a little bit unpopular. Even tho Bama-LSU gets all the hype, I feel like Florida-LSU has been the better series the past 10-12 years.

The games been way more even & more exciting. I feel like the last nailbiter/non dogshyt offensive game between Bama-LSU was 2012(2014 was just bad QB’ing) UF-LSU damn near hit every year the last decade. Even the games last year, UF-LSU was more competitive through each quarter while Bama got dominated in the 1st half.

It just doesn’t get the hype cause it’s so early in the season.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Probably a little bit unpopular. Even tho Bama-LSU gets all the hype, I feel like Florida-LSU has been the better series the past 10-12 years.

The games been way more even & more exciting. I feel like the last nailbiter/non dogshyt offensive game between Bama-LSU was 2012(2014 was just bad QB’ing) UF-LSU damn near hit every year the last decade. Even the games last year, UF-LSU was more competitive through each quarter while Bama got dominated in the 1st half.

It’s not unpopular a lot of people have this opinion. Florida = LSU main rival. Those 2 schools hate each other, LSU and Bama don’t hate each other like that

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So somebody did an official DBU tale of the tape

:ohhh:

I can respect this. But id honestly give FSU/OSU a 1a 1b type deal.
Cause OSU has had more drafted and more in the 1st. FSU has the top of the top tho

This wasn’t 100% accurate either. I pointed out his wrong OSU All American numbers on there.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

When do you choose to post on here and post over there??? It just be the middle of the day and I see you make a coli post lol

fukk Florida and LSU btw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So somebody did an official DBU tale of the tape

:ohhh:

I can respect this. But id honestly give FSU/OSU a 1a 1b type deal.
Cause OSU has had more drafted and more in the 1st. FSU has the top of the top tho

Ohio State has a lot of guys drafted but they're not very good in the league. As you can see in the Pro Bowl selections. FSU is the best and then its LSU/Miami. Ohio State isn't in their class when it comes to actual talent.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
bruh one of my old students signed with Bama last year. I used to pick him up & take him home from games & practice when I was coaching...I look at his IG page and this nikka has a new charger now :dead:

Bruh.. I been told these fools about the Dr.Phillips duo that went to Bama some years back (Haha and Dee) Both them families struggled for a long time. When they signed with Bama.. both their families got barely used whips. I believe Hart’s fam got an Excursion and Haha’s got a charger I believe. Not to mention, Saban (like a non caring boss) donated $450k to Dr.Phillips high school for a new practice field/facility.

I think it’s safe to say if Bama ever wants a player from DP.. they got it.

keep talkin I’ll send a letter to the NCAA & get y’all program shut down :umad:

You won’t do it :popcorn: