The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Driving up I-65 in Chilton County and seeing a Bryce Young Mercedes Benz billboard :blessed:

Driving up I-65 in Shelby County and seeing Slade Bolden/Alexander Shunnarah billboard :blessed:

Driving down 85 and seeing a Bo Nix "Monty's Manure and Bullshyt Emporium" billboard:blessed:

Driving round Jacksonville and seeing a "Mac Jones quick pick lotto" billboard :martin:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Driving up I-65 in Chilton County and seeing a Bryce Young Mercedes Benz billboard :blessed:

Driving up I-65 in Shelby County and seeing Slade Bolden/Alexander Shunnarah billboard :blessed:
Driving I-59 and placing a Bo Nix/blue bell ice cream billboard right when you get into Tuscaloosa county :blessed:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Only thing OSU is crooting is an ass kicking from Harbs this season
:blessed:Milton 2020!!!!

McCaffrey 2020!!!:banderas:

I'm just glad happy feet is gone. :ahh:

Tarik Black up and went to Texas? When that happen? I dont remember seeing anything bout him in the transfer portal.
I think he entered the portal after the regular season ended. He was slated to the 5th or 6th receiver, even with DPJ leaving, so it's not a big deal from a Michigan perspective. I think he'll do well in Texas if he can stay healthy.

Dude needed a fresh start.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:blessed:Milton 2020!!!!

McCaffrey 2020!!!:banderas:

I'm just glad happy feet is gone. :ahh:

I think he entered the portal after the regular season ended. He was slated to the 5th or 6th receiver, even with DPJ leaving, so it's not a big deal from a Michigan perspective. I think he'll do well in Texas if he can stay healthy.

Dude needed a fresh start.

Damn I didnt know he was gonna be thaaaat low on the depth chart. Wasnt he #3 after dpj and bell?
He fukked up his ankle his fresh year but what else he bang up?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yea Nico Collins. When we go 4 wide with Shea this year behind center .. :mjlit:

5* DPJ 6'2 200
4* Tarik Black 6'4 200
4* Nico Collins 6'5 195
4* Oliver Martin 6'2 200

:banderas:
Damn I didnt know he was gonna be thaaaat low on the depth chart. Wasnt he #3 after dpj and bell?

4 busts :mjlol: correction 5 counting Shea

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Nico (#1), Bell (#2), and DPJ (#3) were the big three. Giles Jackson passed him, Mikey Sanristil - who the coaches love - was passing him by the end of the season, and Cornelius Johnson - who played harder and is around the same size - would have at least challenged him for time.

It's not that he's bad, but schematically the younger guys are better fits for what Gattis wants to do.

As far as injuries go, if I'm not mistaken, he either had a set back from his original injury or had another injury that derailed his sophmore year.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So somebody did an official DBU tale of the tape

:ohhh:

I can respect this. But id honestly give FSU/OSU a 1a 1b type deal.
Cause OSU has had more drafted and more in the 1st. FSU has the top of the top tho

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh one of my old students signed with Bama last year. I used to pick him up & take him home from games & practice when I was coaching...I look at his IG page and this nikka has a new charger now :dead:
Who? :mjpls:
Just for research purposes :mjpls: