Kyle Pitts - TE
Trevon Grimes - WR
Kadarrius Toney - WR
Zach Carter (if he leaves) - DE
Tradell Slaton - DT
Marco Wilson- CB
Shawn davis - S
Brad Stewart- S
Hoping Grimes has that breakout year for yall. That’s my all time favorite Buckeye croot.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What made him your favorite recruit, Gator22?
Hadn’t had a 5* receiver in a while before him. Followed his recruitment and thought he was gonna come in a be big time right out of high school up until he tore his acl his sr year. Saw him play live one of his few games with OSU and still thought he’d have a great career here, then he transferred all of the sudden. Still wish him well down there in Gainesville.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He was never that good. He can carve out a role like Chase Daniels where he is a career backup and make bank just holding a clipboard.
I agree but he had what the GMs wanted in a 1st round QB :mjpls:

He fukked up his stock by leaving after this season in an already deep class especially with Burrow and Jordan Love coming out of nowhere

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

He fukked up his stock by leaving after this season in an already deep class especially with Burrow and Jordan Love coming out of nowhere
Idk who was in his ear telling him to leave in a cycle where he wasn’t a top 5 guy. After Fields and Trevor next season, plus having a new OC and another year with that receiver (forgot his name), he coulda been a top 3 prospect

unless I’m forgetting someone

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Next year's QB is even better with Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields.

He was never gonna be a high draft pick. He simply lacks the physical tools. Its how a bum like Jacob Eason who he beat out still got drafted ahead of him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Next year's QB is even better with Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields.

He was never gonna be a high draft pick. He simply lacks the physical tools. Its how a bum like Jacob Eason who he beat out still got drafted ahead of him.
Yeah, But had he had a good-great season he would have been no later than a 3rd round pick if not higher. Nothing even says that its a guarantee that Fields comes out, Im not sure how NFL scouts even look at him yet.

Last edited: